More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aynirar27 Now THIS is white supremacy!

A white Baby Metal fan that's taken it TOO FAR.

Ladybeard_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

N

No I don’t think he was
@Aynirar27 I know your girls have hair on their chest o_Obut this guy has more.

So, instead of counting the rings on a tree truck for its age, this method of counting hairs on a chest has this guy way older.

Seriously...............you can't argue this sound logic fella...............(y)

@Aynirar27 I know your girls have hair on their chest o_Obut this guy has more.

So, instead of counting the rings on a tree truck for its age, this method of counting hairs on a chest has this guy way older.

Seriously...............you can't argue this sound logic fella...............(y)
I’m pretty sure he is Australian

I’m pretty sure he is Australian
Correct weight mate. He's a wrestler who lives in Japan.

It's Richard Magarey aka Ladybeard. He was a stuntman before doing the pro-wrestling thing in Japan.

He’s a whole separate band than BabyMetal

I think that’s ladybaby?
Correct mate. Ladybeard + Rie Kaneko and Rei Kuromiya. Circa 2013, this was early kawaii metal, but BabyMetal preceded Ladybaby by 3 years.

Rei Kuromiya was already well-known as a hugely-successful gravure idol BTW. She's also the singer of BRATS with her sister, also a well-known gravure idol, on bass.

Ask me how I know all this. :LOL:

Correct weight mate. He's a wrestler who lives in Japan.

It's Richard Magarey aka Ladybeard. He was a stuntman before doing the pro-wrestling thing in Japan.

Correct mate. Ladybeard + Rie Kaneko and Rei Kuromiya. Circa 2013, this was early kawaii metal, but BabyMetal preceded Ladybaby by 3 years.

Rei Kuromiya was already well-known as a hugely-successful gravure idol BTW. She's also the singer of BRATS with her sister, also a well-known gravure idol, on bass.

Ask me how I know all this. :LOL:
Because you are lady beard? :oops:

Na mate. :LOL:

I had a good knowledge of gravure idols back in the day.

I've also followed the idol-group thing pretty-closely for a long time, Hello Project's Morning Musume and Tokyo Girls' Style being my favourites. The latter's now moved on to being an adult pop group but Morning Musume is one of the many groups Hello Project's kept going.

FWIMBW, it's the funky and disco songs that I like the most and these are the reasons I started getting into it many years ago. There was just nothing in the western-pop scene that competed IMHO. Generally-speaking the musicianship and arrangements for / in idol groups is top-notch and I've never listened to lyrics anyway so the fact that it's a foreign language hasn't bothered me in the slightest.

White supremacy is the biggest threat to the safety of our fine nation. Sadly, we refuse to embrace other vibrant, more storied cultures which have a long history of a constant seeking of knowledge, innovation, and empowerment from within

I-45 and Edgebrook....as a kid we'd go every weekend to play video games at Supertrack on the other side of the freeway and then usually stop at Schlotzsky's in the strip center in the background of this video. Nearly the entire city resembles this more and more each day:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back