More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I-45 and Edgebrook....as a kid we'd go every weekend to play video games at Supertrack on the other side of the freeway and then usually stop at Schlotzsky's in the strip center in the background of this video. Nearly the entire city resembles this more and more each day:

Shit😳

I will never go back to Houston.

Ever.

For anything.
F486E622-1AF8-4725-9C1A-B63825F7F666.jpeg

More from last night's events in Chiraq. I would be willing to bet those flyers and posts on social media weren't from some random Chicago "teens" but the usual suspects
Edit: fucking site is removing the link and video each time so here's a link to the account who posted it - it's one of the more recent posts, posted ten hours ago
https://twitter.com/ChicagoCritter

They should start bringing the National Guard in on weekend on standby just for incidents like this - I'd be fine with a round to the back of the head for all of these idiots

Na mate. :LOL:

I had a good knowledge of gravure idols back in the day.

I've also followed the idol-group thing pretty-closely for a long time, Hello Project's Morning Musume and Tokyo Girls' Style being my favourites. The latter's now moved on to being an adult pop group but Morning Musume is one of the many groups Hello Project's kept going.

FWIMBW, it's the funky and disco songs that I like the most and these are the reasons I started getting into it many years ago. There was just nothing in the western-pop scene that competed IMHO. Generally-speaking the musicianship and arrangements for / in idol groups is top-notch and I've never listened to lyrics anyway so the fact that it's a foreign language hasn't bothered me in the slightest.

The foreign bands I like have very strong vocal melodies so it’s easy to think of it as an instrumental when I can’t understand the lyrics.
not idols, but are you a Gacharic Spin fan? I absolutely love them, whichever iteration they are in

The foreign bands I like have very strong vocal melodies so it’s easy to think of it as an instrumental when I can’t understand the lyrics.
not idols, but are you a Gacharic Spin fan? I absolutely love them, whichever iteration they are in
@Aynirar27 Man.............you got yellow fever Fella....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back