More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there were two? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Two of deez nuts.
Feel free to check ‘em out, groupie bitch.

1694103324601.gif

Keep up the good work, Inbred - New Guy - Tranny - Schrödinger’s Donnie - WEF’r

😂😂😂😂

You’ll NEVER be banned👍👌

:hys: :hys::hys:

Well when it's all gone, everyone will be banned, I guess. For people being delusional and thinking everyone is one person.

Everyone?
No, I don’t think anyone said that, but it’s certainly painfully obvious he’s still here with his same old Troll Show.

Wrong brother. The name change meant nothing.

I don't know what to tell you. Each strike was publicly-announced except for Japetus' ban last weekend:

Strike 1 2023-07-28 - 1 day:

I've let you get away with "balllicker" these past few days 'cause it's at the same level as "cocksucker" in the vernacular.

However, a couple o' times today you've described, using the verb, a member's sexual action on another member.

What did I say to you yesterday about dwelling close-to-the-line all the time? Law of large numbers will get you eventually bro', so why do it?

Take a day off to recalibrate. I suggest setting the red line for your rev counter 10% lower at least.

Strike 2 2023-07-30 - 2 days:

Describing a member's family-member's private parts?

Dude. Wake the fuck up. I suggested you recalibrate your rev counter's red line. I suggest this again.

Strike 2 - 2 days.

Strike 3 was last weekend.

Next time he's gone.

I've been saving my Bordas Bucks™ too, for a plectrum.

In 2 years I've managed to accumulate $0 x 106 weeks = 3¢.

... if my math is correct, but given that I can't keep an accurate tally of bannings, I suspect I may be closer to that plectrum than I thought.

EDIT:
I know, perhaps a member's got a record of my earnings and can enlighten me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back