More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
News articles say both victims were later released from the hospital with "non-life-threatening" injuries so not 100% sure about the headlines on some of these posts saying her neck was broken...regardless, imagine if the races were reversed, there'd be non-stop coverage of this. Aside from the vicious attack by the feral, it is pathetic and infuriating hearing the commentary from the straight-up pussies filming this:

https://www.al.com/news/2023/09/aub...ground-in-brutal-fight-captured-on-video.html

9e22ee44a4d31559.jpeg

Two Massive Youth Brawls Break Out at Florida High School – 13 Students Face Criminal Charges​

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/video-two-massive-youth-brawls-break-florida-high/

What a beautiful, majestic culture! I jest...it shuns knowledge and embraces ignorance, hyper-sexuality, and violence. I cannot imagine sending a child to one of these institutions. In days long gone by, schools prepped children for college - or at least life as an adult. Now, they're preparatory centers for prison - with a little brainwashing thrown-in for good measure.

What a beautiful, majestic culture! I jest...it shuns knowledge and embraces ignorance, hyper-sexuality, and violence. I cannot imagine sending a child to one of these institutions. In days long gone by, schools prepped children for college - or at least life as an adult. Now, they're preparatory centers for prison - with a little brainwashing thrown-in for good measure.

Don't forget the grooming. And, soon in Kalifornia, if you don't groom properly the state will have a legal right to take your own children from you. The bill has passed both chambers in the state and now on to Gov. Gruesome to be signed.

Don't forget the grooming. And, soon in Kalifornia, if you don't groom properly the state will have a legal right to take your own children from you. The bill has passed both chambers in the state and now on to Gov. Gruesome to be signed.
It's pronounced Commieunicornia.

• Love
Reactions: ccn
The sentence he got is an outrage. Now the general public knows his name and what he looks like, so I wouldn't surprised if he gets what he deserves by some other means. I don't think he'll last long.

^ Stripped you accidentally posted a thumbs up on ccn post. Ya slippin brutha! :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back