Nailbomb or Afwayu?

• Thread starter Thread starter glassjaw7
  • Start date Start date
had one, lots of similariries to the mcp I've talked about. painliller has way way too much thick high mids, the cool thing is that it still doesn't sound harsh, it was good to retain clarity with a lot of gain dialed in. It just wasn't my thing, but it's a good pickup, unlike the holydiver that creeps me out lol.

Motorpud":jqypzvgu said:
Nope, you're right man, it's only the player on your Myspace page that's doing it :confused: That's weird as hell. I was sitting there thinking "Man, this would sound a lot better without all the chirping" :lol: :LOL: I wonder why it does that?

honestly, i kinda like that it does that ;)

nbarts":3oi1vtph said:
had one, lots of similariries to the mcp I've talked about. painliller has way way too much thick high mids, the cool thing is that it still doesn't sound harsh, it was good to retain clarity with a lot of gain dialed in. It just wasn't my thing, but it's a good pickup, unlike the holydiver that creeps me out lol.

I own a set (calibrated Painkillers) on my ESP NT-II, they're just like that - amazing razor like mid gain throttle thickness punch... Like heavy metal paste gushing outta yer cab. I dig 'em, but only for this application alone unfortunately.

V.

Back