New Guitar Day! With some toneszzzz ( PRS BKP content)

• Thread starter Thread starter VESmedic
  • Start date Start date
This really all I care about.
No, I didn't mic worth a damn or dial the herbert for a recorded tone (never made this claim anywhere on this board). But I'll take my riff work over yours 100% of the time.

Your vanilla riffs on page 2 weren't enough to take the throne. Sorry buddy. 💀

Better luck next time 🤝🤝

I'm glad you think your riff salad is really neat chugg, more power to you, but that's not the topic at hand.

Why don't you show us with a close miced recording how your right hand somehow negates the need for a boost for tuned down riffs on flubby, low end heavy amps? I'm actually really curious how you think this works.

I'm glad you think your riff salad is really neat chugg, more power to you, but that's not the topic at hand.

That's what I thought.
It is always the topic at "hand".

Keep ya right hand in ya pocket where it belongs.

💀💀

That's what I thought.
It is always the topic at "hand".

Keep ya right hand in ya pocket where it belongs.

💀💀

Yeah, whatever you say dude

...when you feel like gaining everyones respect, instead of acting like a fucking clown, feel free to close mic something that demonstrates how your right hand magically negates the need for a boost on a recto or herbert, i'm sure a lot of people on the forum would love to learn that trick.

Because your "call out" riff salad video actually demonstrates a situation where your right hand is definitely not overcoming the lack of a boost.

Yeah, whatever you say dude

...when you feel like gaining everyones respect, instead of acting like a fucking clown, feel free to close mic something that demonstrates how your right hand magically negates the need for a boost on a recto or herbert, i'm sure a lot of people on the forum would love to learn that trick.

Because your "call out" riff salad video actually demonstrates a situation where your right hand is definitely not overcoming the lack of a boost.

Clear case of tossing a mic on a speaker and not dialing the amp for recorded tone. Nothing more, nothing less. I haven't spent any time doing that at all. Probably should, but I said I wasn't interested nor do I have time to perfect a "recorded tone". Not my goals currently. I don't live through recorded tones. I play for in the room tones.... and thats just the way it is. Recording is just a way for me to not forget my ideas. But I can throw a drum track on it and bam... there's a video. Which also... let me say my drums also slay yours. Anyway.

I gave the OP his props and you hopped on my scrotum sack when it didn't concern you honestly. And YOU start wanking about how "I work my right hand more than anyone on the forum" bullshit 🤣

So actually, yes...
It was ALL about the riffs, and the chops for me.
And yours did NOT overtake. Not saying you are a "bad" player. Not saying your riffs suck at all. But you ain't on my level riffwise so keep ya "best right hand on the forum" type comments quiet next time. You are not that guy. You are not me. It's done. Over. Let it go. Acceptance is key.

Move on sir von vanilla riffboy 👋

@DanTravis62 @VESmedic @ChuggNorris

Wait a second… so the guy that is always critiquing everyone’s tone saying they’re doing it wrong, gets called out on his tone sucking, then says yeah it does suck because it’s not important. Wut lol.

Clear case of tossing a mic on a speaker and not dialing the amp for recorded tone. Nothing more, nothing less. I haven't spent any time doing that at all. Probably should, but I said I wasn't interested nor do I have time to perfect a "recorded tone". Not my goals currently. I don't live through recorded tones. I play for in the room tones.... and thats just the way it is. Recording is just a way for me to not forget my ideas. But I can throw a drum track on it and bam... there's a video. Which also... let me say my drums also slay yours. Anyway.

"Yeah i'm critical of everyones amp and tone choices but amps and tone choices aren't really important"

chugg.webp

If you want people to stop "harassing you" stop acting like a fucking clown @ChuggNorris

All this bitchin’ about boostin’. Man just needs a Furman and a C+.

😂😂

All this bitchin’ about boostin’. Man just needs a Furman and a C+.

😂😂

MY RIGHT HAND NOT ONLY DOESN'T NEED A BOOST, I PLAY NOTES TWO TIMES IN A ROW AND USE MY RIGHT HAND FOR DELAY BRO

BECAUSE I'M SO FUCKIN TALENTED, DIDN'T YOU HEAR MY AWFUL SONGWRITING IN MY FAGGY INSTAGRAM FILTER PLAYTHROUGH VIDEO

@DanTravis62 @VESmedic @ChuggNorris

Wait a second… so the guy that is always critiquing everyone’s tone saying they’re doing it wrong, gets called out on his tone sucking, then says yeah it does suck because it’s not important. Wut lol.

behringer-cork.jpg

Blah blah blah is all I'm seeing from you.

You already been smoked too.

Get better, your wizzer videos are terrible.

Like ya riffs. 🤣

View attachment 345785

Blah blah blah is all I'm seeing from you.

You already been smoked too.

Get better, your wizzer videos are terrible.

Like ya riffs. 🤣
I’m a better player than you and you know it. In a tone video I’m just trying to demonstrate tone of an amp. Not trying to jack off on my fretboard; which I own you.

I’m a worse player than you and you know it. In a tone video I’m just trying to demonstrate tone of an amp. Not trying to jack off on my fretboard; which you own me.
🤔 Agreed.
way-to-go-george-constanza-ygherigc0algzgwj.gif

Back