New music video that I'm super proud of. Check it out! Splawn /Suhr Content

• Thread starter Thread starter Nitrobattery
  • Start date Start date
Dig it! Love the guitar and your singer is awesome. Went to Spotify to Download and checked out some of your first album. Forged in Flame kicks ass!

When you say “not that kind of band” you mean good and successful? The old cliche’ - don’t bore us, get to the chorus. I agree that you gotta make the music you want to hear, but ultimately you may be the only one listening.
Right!
Because nobody listens to bands like Tool, Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden, Metallica...

Great song, OP. Sounds killer.

Some cool riffs, great tone and excellent vocals...but most importantly, it is a well written, kick ass tune!

Great job; I will definitely check out more of your bands work!

I don’t have to remember anything! I’ve even forgotten this song already as there was nothing memorable about it that reached out and grabbed me. As a matter of fact it’s art and it’s all subjective. You like what you like and I’ll like what I like.
But saying his song is nothing memorable is not cool . You just don’t like it .

I don’t have to remember anything! I’ve even forgotten this song already as there was nothing memorable about it that reached out and grabbed me. As a matter of fact it’s art and it’s all subjective. You like what you like and I’ll like what I like.
This guy sure lives up to his name.

Only jerks piss on other peoples art :dunno:

I'm sure @Nitrobattery is not worried about. He is a class act. Always has been. Everyone else in this thread stating they like it proves what the truth really is.

*Ignore
I honestly respect any guitar that puts out art. You know I’m a proud shredder but I still love Nirvana and easy shit

But saying his song is nothing memorable is not cool . You just don’t like it .
It’s a personal opinion, and If you can’t handle criticism don’t post it in public. There gonna be likes and dislikes.

Only jerks piss on other peoples art :dunno:

I'm sure @Nitrobattery is not worried about. He is a class act. Always has been. Everyone else in this thread stating they like it proves what the truth really is.

*Ignore
Nobody pissed on anybody else’s art snowflake! Every music magazine on the planet reviews music.

When you say “not that kind of band” you mean good and successful? The old cliche’ - don’t bore us, get to the chorus. I agree that you gotta make the music you want to hear, but ultimately you may be the only one listening.

Post a clip.

Nobody pissed on anybody else’s art snowflake! Every music magazine on the planet reviews music.
It wasn't really a review type thread though man. Read the room.

Sure, you are allowed to not like it and say so. We practice free forum speech here. But the song and the video are long done (10 yrs) and isn't going to change or be shortened because you don't like long intros. So you just move on. You didn't listen to the whole thing anyway. Today's "Tik Tok" music sucks anyway. You probably hate Stairway to Heaven, Money, and Mean Street too huh?

Sure, you are allowed to not like it and say so. We practice free forum speech here. But the song and the video are long done (10 yrs) and isn't going to change or be shortened because you don't like long intros. So you just move on. You didn't listen to the whole thing anyway. Today's "Tik Tok" music sucks anyway. You probably hate Stairway to Heaven, Money, and Mean Street too huh?
Honestly I love all the diffent styles we get . I actually don’t want atmospheric intros in my music but they are great for others .its better to build us up then tear us down

He’s successfully made it about himself. That’s what really matters.

Back