No Substance

• Thread starter Thread starter panhead
  • Start date Start date
There was a plan in place but your leader did not follow it, because it was trumps plan plain and simple And gonna cost more innocent lives,Leaving billions of equipment they already have a blackhawk up and running. Wait till the taliban comes to your neighborhood Donnie. I can see it now, Would you be my neighbor and boom your head rolls down the sidewalk:rock:

Honestly, that's how you come across on here. You seem to only care about your party. No matter how fucked up it is.
I was trying to point out the hypocrisy. For 4 years it was all fake news, or everyone blaming him for something was a liar.
Now those same people are ready to hang Biden over a suicide bomb.
The Afghan situation is a cluster but let's not lose sight of past admins failures in that war too. Including Obama.

I'm patriotic as hell but the hypocrisy here drives me nuts.

Well, the last guy said out loud that soldiers who die for their country are suckers....

And you guys give me shit about US troops?

Just be consistent.
I've stated countless times that this has been handled terribly by Biden

You guys ignore that and just call me a homeboy.
And you have the gall to say I'm not upset about people getting killed today?

Come on.

Context, as always, is everything David.

During a speech to troups during the Gulf War: "I have incredibly good judgment. One, I married Jill. And two, I appointed Johnson to the academy,” he said referring to Delaware lieutenant Carrie Johnson who had introduced him to stage moments before. Then he said “I just want you to know that. Clap for that, you stupid bastards.” After the applause, Biden said to the audience “Man, you are a dull bunch. Must be slow here, man. I don't know.” Footage from the event show the gathered troops smiling and laughing at the joke.

Say it enough and fools will believe it.

The fucking irony is so rich.

Context, as always, is everything David.

The fucking irony is so rich.
It is indeed. Notice your post about Trump calling soldiers who died suckers or losers are all by “anonymous” sources. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣. If it were true and they had a shred of proof they would go on record, but that’s okay. Keep believing what your TV tells you to believe. Critical thinking is your crypnotyte 👍 Irony indeed.

are all by “anonymous” sources. If it were true and they had a shred of proof they would go on record.

This will fall on completely deaf ears but what the hell.

A general spoke on the condition of anonymity because acting generals do not publicly insult the commander in chief.
Regardless of who it is.

The biggest take away from that was that once the quote was out there, not a single person who was present contradicted it.
Including a number of other generals.

Hey Dave, you want me to post the letter submitted by General Mattis after he resigned?
Or Colin Powell's comments?
Or any of the other retired generals who have spoken out publicly?

They are all on record.

Last edited:
Cuomo part2 is coming and it will probably get worse from there.

So, President Joe gave the Taliban the names of all the US citizens who haven’t got out yet?!
Yikes…😑
Why doesn’t he just wear a turban too.

Last edited:
E65F6217-5B8C-4F88-9694-6F55779752B8.jpeg

Biden steps down - Harris becomes P - Appoints ? as VP.

Oh my goodness, trading an Alzheimer’s patient for a demonic hole…
Either way, my American bros, Just know, up here in Canada, we have an absolute communist lunatic at the wheel, so corrupt and evil, blatantly despicable, sick, sick boy in his red beret…
His wife can’t even stand him anymore.

North America is doomed…😑

Last edited:
Don’t worry brothers, our country seems to love the Taliban just as much as your president does!

Here’s a member of our Parliament here in Canada calling the Taliban ‘our brothers’…
you think the US is fucked up, look North, look North, it’s a disaster here…

Last edited:
@Monkey Man

So curious, how is this thread not considered political mudslinging?

Back