No Substance

• Thread starter Thread starter panhead
  • Start date Start date
Let me know if something I posted should be deleted?
Sorry, I guess we need to be so ‘tolerant’ and sometimes truth gets in the way.😑

Last edited:
"Hey guys, after we're done here spewing anti-Biden bullshit,
you wanna go sign up for the 'Justice for J6' rally?

MV5BYmI2NTk3ODQtYWFiNC00NDgxLTkxY2UtYTNhNTI3YTNkNzdmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_QL75_UX50...jpg

https://lookaheadamerica.org/rally/
I actually think it's a Federal Sting Operation.
Like when they notify inmates gone AWOL that they won a car and just need to show up to get it.

They'll watch for anyone wanted for crimes on January 6th and if seen, arrest them on the spot.

That'd be hilarious!!!!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

YOUR truth.
Not THE truth.
See, conspiracy theorists like you are a pretty big minority.
Make sure you get your booster shot bro, apparently the two spiked proteins aren’t doing the trick, And they’ll probably pack a few more booster shots needed, get lots!

then, make sure you get the flu shot. …by that time your body won’t even know how to recognize or fight it and I won’t have to see you spew BS anymore on here😂👍

I won’t have to see you spew BS anymore on here.

If I'm spewing bullshit, what do you call your musings?

Countries all over the planet are pushing vaccinations. Vehemently.

In some cases they're literally giving people money and stuff to take a FREE shot!
Stop by CVS to pick up some milk and get a free shot while you're at it.
No biggie.

This ain't a Q thing.
Not a liberal thing.
Not BLM or Antifa.
Not whatever your local crackpot theories are.

Untitled.png

@Monkey Man

So curious, how is this thread not considered political mudslinging?
As per the updated sticky, I'm gonna focus on behaviour first-and-foremost 'cause the "issue" was a toxic environment. There's no restriction on subject matter issued in said sticky. The politics one is 7 months old and retained for transparency.

If the owner isn't happy with this I'm sure he'll let me know.

He was on Fox last night and noted that he would have prevented the Isis-K attack at the airport.
But he kept referring to them as Isis-X.

Once he realized it, rather than correct himself he immediately went into 'make something up' mode,
saying that he predicts Isis-K will be changing into a much worse Isis-X.

Only one problem - the Aramaic alphabet doesn't contain a letter X.

First he changes the course of a hurricane with a Sharpie, now he invents a new letter for a 14 century old language.

Say what you will about him, but the dude can be very funny sometimes.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Disclaimer: this is in no way meant to be anything other than an attempt at comic relief.
If your butthole is so tightly clenched that you don't find this even mildly funny, then I have some advice.

Lighten up.

(for the record, K in Aramaic translates to kin - Isis-K being brother to the original terror group.)

I seriously have no idea what you’re talking about, Donnie,🤔
… but it looks like you’re having a great day bro!👍

Donnie , your words are worn out and boring. Im just wowed that you was watching Fox

Back