ok, some of y'all have some fugly guitars

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
Here you go

IMG_1701.jpeg

One look at his avatar pic says it all, disco Paul Stanley looks like he’d deep throat that “guitar”, and have room for more, and obviously rsm (maybe Russian school of mathematics ?) thinks that’s keen.
61004993.jpg

go to OT, what you'll notice from his posts is @paulyc has an obsession with men, men's body parts and related activities. posts speak for themselves. he projects his obsession on others.

Last edited:
View attachment 214882

go to OT, what you'll notice from his posts is @paulyc has an obsession with men, men's body parts and related activities. posts speak for themselves. he projects his obsession on others.
You funny. I'm fine with other people being trans, gay, whatever, YOU are constantly bringing up gay or trans issues, complaining about "the decline" like a bitch. Maybe even a closeted gay bitch, not that there's anything wrong with that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
You funny. I'm fine with other people being trans, gay, whatever, YOU are constantly bringing up gay or trans issues, complaining about "the decline" like a bitch. Maybe even a closeted gay bitch, not that there's anything wrong with that :ROFLMAO:
of course you are and do.

yes, my posts are all about gay / trans issues. /s :LOL:

like I said, our posts speak for themselves, but that's in OT where this belongs. not sure why you decided to bring your OT delusions to the main forum, but here we are; thanks to you.

at least you got the decline part right, so there's a chance you have a few remaining working neurons, but they're focused on your delusional projections.

Delusion.jpg

of course you are and do.

yes, my posts are all about gay / trans issues. /s :LOL:

like I said, our posts speak for themselves, but that's in OT where this belongs. not sure why you decided to bring your OT delusions to the main forum, but here we are; thanks to you.

at least you got the decline part right, so there's a chance you have a few remaining working neurons, but they're focused on your delusional projections.

View attachment 214894
Not nearly as strong as the repressed homosexuality that dwells within you keeping you in the closet.

Not nearly as strong as the repressed homosexuality that dwells within you keeping you in the closet.
projecting again as usual. at least you're consistent.

don't stop believing.

throatin' pole-y©

dragging shitlibbery and butthurt from OT to the main forum since 2008®

Reactions: rsm
I have an Ibanez rg550 I bought as a teen. It looks pretty shitty now, the clear is all yellowed.

I'll dig it out and take a pic.

Back