Our buddy was just indicted

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
He acts like he knows shit because he always has to remind everybody that he's 70 years old and that when he was younger he was God and was the master of politics back then . In actuality he's as stupid as you are .
Keep digging - and when you are finished

How about those 6 or 7 Pelosi/Epps recorded calls you told us about?

Or that interview of Hillary Clinton in a national magazine?

Put up - or shut up.

You mean like when Al Bundy played for Polk High?

maxresdefault_grande.jpg
Exactly like that and the 4 touchdowns in one game . Lawnchair guy will say he scored 6.
This is how stupid you guys are. You have to relate it to Al Bundy.

Can't wait for the MAGAtard revolution tomorrow. Going to be a great turnout. Of tourists and sightseers.

Can't wait for the MAGAtard revolution tomorrow. Going to be a great turnout. Of tourists and sightseers.
@Tonelover Isn't your name really BONElover?......You know, the kinda bone that has veins in it and a throbbing purple head.

Reactions: ccn
Keep digging - and when you are finished

How about those 6 or 7 Pelosi/Epps recorded calls you told us about?

Or that interview of Hillary Clinton in a national magazine?

Put up - or shut up.

I already did shut you up repeatedly already you just can't remember because your brain has turned to oatmeal . Now piss off old timer , when you revealed that you thought Biden won legitimately that told me everything I need to know about you .

@Tonelover Isn't your name really BONElover?......You know, the kinda bone that has veins in it and a throbbing purple head.
If it’s purple, you’ve been tugging it too much. Ice 15 minutes. Call @ccn in the morning.

I already did shut you up repeatedly already you just can't remember because your brain has turned to oatmeal . Now piss off old timer , when you revealed that you thought Biden won legitimately that told me everything I need to know about you .
What if he put it in a meme?

Who is “behind this”? Did he not pay her hush money?
Are you and Lawnchair guy gay lovers ? You two are almost identical in the way you think , you expect other people to educate and do all the research for you .

Not happening and as I've said many times I DON'T GIVE A SHIT if you or Lawn guy believes it or not , there will always be people who say bullshit and it's fake even when they know it isn't.

This is next .....the Fulton County DA, Georgia Attorney General, more Indictments of PrimaDonald by the Manhattan DA, Special Prosecuter Jack Smith's multiple Indictments, the reopening of the Ukrainian Blackmail case and with a former FBI Agent who was connected to Oleg Derepaska and the 2016 Trump campaign......
Oh, how the Mueller Report will be a map to Indict him of the charges from the Russian Collusion Investigation.....

JUSTICE AT LAST !!!!
JUSTICE AT LAST !!!!
JUSTICE AT LAST !!!!

ErlK5kwXcAIdwtv.jpg

This is next .....the Fulton County DA, Georgia Attorney General, more Indictments of PrimaDonald by the Manhattan DA, Special Prosecuter Jack Smith's multiple Indictments, the reopening of the Ukrainian Blackmail case and with a former FBI Agent who was connected to Oleg Derepaska and the 2016 Trump campaign......
Oh, how the Mueller Report will be a map to Indict him of the charges from the Russian Collusion Investigation.....

JUSTICE AT LAST !!!!
JUSTICE AT LAST !!!!
JUSTICE AT LAST !!!!

View attachment 184342
Inbred is back LOL.

Back