Owning/carrying a collapsible baton is illegal in some states. WTF?

• Thread starter Thread starter MadAsAHatter
  • Start date Start date
And it falls to each individual state to decide that. Not the federal government or some abc agency. What works for California, probably doesn’t work for West Virginia.

As far a small weapons go - DEFINITELY!

I'm cool with a Federal ban on shit like dirty bombs though.

And this is where COMMON SENSE gets involved.
As a civilized society we've used our intelligence to determine that it wouldn't be
cool for us on a whole if we let everyone have suitcase nukes and gallon jugs full of anthrax spores.

Anyone who states 2A means ABSOLUTELY NO RESTRICTIONS is a fucking lunatic in my book.

YMMV
whose common sense would we use? yours? mine? Jim Jordan? Nasty Pelosi? Bozo Biden?

again with the namecalling.

disappoint.jpg

:LOL:

Majority consensus.

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”​

― George Carlin

well, that's not how inalienable rights work.

good thing our inalienable rights confirmed by our Constitution are not subject to idiocy of the majority.

good thing our inalienable rights confirmed by our Constitution are not subject to idiocy of the majority.

But they are since you can't buy a fully automatic machine gun or napalm. (y)

But they are since you can't buy a fully automatic machine gun or napalm. (y)
until someone with the legal credentials and sufficient wealth challenges their Constitutionality.

or our ruling parasites understand and respect the Constitution.

edit: you can buy a fully automatic weapon, if you follow the infringement requirements

And this is where COMMON SENSE gets involved.
As a civilized society we've used our intelligence to determine that it wouldn't be
cool for us on a whole if we let everyone have suitcase nukes and gallon jugs full of anthrax spores.

Anyone who states 2A means ABSOLUTELY NO RESTRICTIONS is a fucking lunatic in my book.

YMMV
Our only hope is a transsexual sharp shooter will arise and become the face of automatic weaponry.

that's because it only takes like 1% of mass shootings to be by trans kids for it to make headlines
Wrong…. .05 percent… what trans kid? I saw a trans adult with an exploding head….

• Haha
Reactions: rsm

Back