Owning/carrying a collapsible baton is illegal in some states. WTF?

• Thread starter Thread starter MadAsAHatter
  • Start date Start date
@Donnie B

to save us all some time. 2A doesn't prohibit any weapon. 2A states our right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

any subjective rule, restriction, adminstrative, bureaucratic, etc. activities that prevent, delay, or restrict our 2A rights is an infringement i.e., a violation of our Constitutional rights.

you have to accept 2A as written and intended or deny it. it's yes or no; there's no grey area no matter what our ruling parasites think or do

You can get full automatic now….you just have to pay for the privilege. And do some extra paperwork.

Reactions: rsm
I have a good friend that has a Fuckin mg-42….from wwII…and it’s amazing. Can’t afford to shoot it, but when he does….
1685628205009.png

Honestly guys IF EVERYONE WOULD STOP TRYING TO BAN GUNS, AND GAYS

You would have less of both in your face :ROFLMAO:

Honestly guys IF EVERYONE WOULD STOP TRYING TO BAN GUNS, AND GAYS

You would have less of both in your face :ROFLMAO:
Who’s banning gays? Their biological model kinda bans themselves eventually….besides…The gun is good….the penis is evil!!!!

Who’s banning gays? Their biological model kinda bans themselves eventually….besides…The gun is good….the penis is evil!!!!

We'll true their biological model was never able to produce them. They have always been produced by heteros.

One side wants to ban gays, just like the other side wants to ban guns.

Try to ban guns, people push back, and buy more.
Try to ban gays, people push back , and hand them more rights, and paint rainbows on the streets. :hys:

You can get full automatic now….you just have to pay for the privilege. And do some extra paperwork.
that's the issue; they turned a Constitutional right into a privilege. Imagine if you had to earn over $100K a year to vote unless you paid the government for a stamp every year that allowed you to exercise your Constitutional right to vote.

that's why NFA, FOPA, etc., will eventually be repealed once we have a majority of ruling parasites in Congress, White House and Supreme Court that understand and actually support our Constitutional righrts

I just want a suppressor. Can’t afford to shoot full auto.

Reactions: rsm
to save us all some time. 2A doesn't prohibit any weapon.

And this is where COMMON SENSE gets involved.
As a civilized society we've used our intelligence to determine that it wouldn't be
cool for us on a whole if we let everyone have suitcase nukes and gallon jugs full of anthrax spores.

Anyone who states 2A means ABSOLUTELY NO RESTRICTIONS is a fucking lunatic in my book.

YMMV

As a civilized society we've used our intelligence to determine that it wouldn't be
cool for us on a whole if we let everyone have suitcase nukes and gallon jugs full of anthrax spores.

Anyone who states 2A means ABSOLUTELY NO RESTRICTIONS is a fucking lunatic in my book.

YMMV
And it falls to each individual state to decide that. Not the federal government or some abc agency. What works for California, probably doesn’t work for West Virginia.

YMMV
And the 2A means ABSOLUTELY NO RESTRICTIONS….

Back