Post up a guitar or two you been wanting lately

• Thread starter Thread starter VonBonfire
  • Start date Start date
jackson.webp
I think about grabbing this for 1050 so that I can take it places and leave my jackson at home. It has almost the same exact specs as my guitar. I want to keep my whole main rig here, and when i go to jam just take a cheaper guitar and a combo.
rig.jpg

I should have just sent you the Carvin v220 I have in the raffle :ROFLMAO:
Although, I do have a Destroyer II hiding out somewhere...
Actually, I haven't seen that guitar around in like a year :unsure:
That's normal, right?
Do you have a Mark IIc+ hiding somewhere too? 🥹

Etherial Azwen.
Only 6 months away :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 350354
That's absolutely amazing looking but the first thing I thought of when I saw it is how I'd probably get one of my fingers caught in a cutout and hurt myself, lol. I'm' always a sucker for purple stuff whether it's clothes, hats, guitars, knives, gun accessories, or just a couple bandanas. :LOL: That neck profile looks a little challenging for a stringbendng fool like me but golly that's some functional art!!!

Warmoth strat
Ash body
Roasted maple neck
Schaller Floyd
PAF pickup

YclFRXP.jpg
The big CBS era headstocks are my favorite Fender shape . Lean and mean axe right there. And white guitars always look good.

Oh man that is nice! I've been looking at Eclipses and EC-1000s and the Viper.
Yeah, lets post pics and fuel each other's GAS. :LOL: All I got right now are a couple of ESP Edwards and they are my favorite guitars I have ever owned so I have a strong interest in any further purchases being ESP stuff. My only hesitation is the Eclipse and Viper do not have two tones and two volumes so it would have to function as a sort of secondary instrument to my main axe cause I use the middle position stuff frequently and need a separate tone control for the bridge to get some of the tones I use. Not really sure how those more modern axes are wired. But the playability of all the ESP stuff I've tried, man, kickass!

Yeah, lets post pics and fuel each other's GAS. :LOL: All I got right now are a couple of ESP Edwards and they are my favorite guitars I have ever owned so I have a strong interest in any further purchases being ESP stuff. My only hesitation is the Eclipse and Viper do not have two tones and two volumes so it would have to function as a sort of secondary instrument to my main axe cause I use the middle position stuff frequently and need a separate tone control for the bridge to get some of the tones I use. Not really sure how those more modern axes are wired. But the playability of all the ESP stuff I've tried, man, kickass!
Hey fucker. Show us the goods...I don't think you have ever showed me your guitars besides gigging.

Can honestly say I'm guitar's out at the moment BUT there's a couple amps on the radar while I wait for the Fender Pano Verb to come in :)

Depending on the guitar, I like different colors. Usually black or white, purple or blue; rarely red (e.g., my two remaining Rics are fireglo), yellow, green,...

Too bad Ibanez and Paul Stanley don't release a PS 10 in snow / alpine white; I'd buy one.

Since they don't, aliexpress does. Should be here in a few weeks.

Usually black or white, purple or blue; rarely red (e.g., my two remaining Rics are fireglo), yellow, green,...
I like purple and blue but they usually look less attractive under stage lights. Red always looks good in person. Ain't you the fella with that bright green monster? That thing is sick too.

I want one of these.

Attachments

• NF53.jpg
    NF53.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 16

Back