Post up a guitar or two you been wanting lately

• Thread starter Thread starter VonBonfire
  • Start date Start date
Kauer Banshee.....

Banshee.jpg
Banshee 2.jpg

That's absolutely amazing looking but the first thing I thought of when I saw it is how I'd probably get one of my fingers caught in a cutout and hurt myself, lol. I'm' always a sucker for purple stuff whether it's clothes, hats, guitars, knives, gun accessories, or just a couple bandanas. :LOL: That neck profile looks a little challenging for a stringbendng fool like me but golly that's some functional art!!!

The big CBS era headstocks are my favorite Fender shape . Lean and mean axe right there. And white guitars always look good.
The neck is actually concave.
A bit weird a first on the ones I played, but I think I will get along in the long run!

The neck is actually concave.
A bit weird a first on the ones I played, but I think I will get along in the long run!
So more comfortable than appears!!! I've played some microtonal guitars before but never an 8 string or anything with fan frets. How soon is that bad boy gonna show up in the mail? You are awaiting the arrival, no?

So more comfortable than appears!!! I've played some microtonal guitars before but never an 8 string or anything with fan frets. How soon is that bad boy gonna show up in the mail? You are awaiting the arrival, no?

March-ish. As long as Larry isn't in the supply chain :ROFLMAO:
Started as 8 months, then went to 12 months and that was 6 months ago, so we'll see.

Wow, sick. How's it play? I watched RJ Ronquillo review the Super Chief, I just don't have a spare 4k laying around.
They're incredible....the necks tend be a bit on the bigger side, I find myself slinking back to smaller necks these days, so that s a hurdle.....generally $2200 - 3600 on the used market

I played this specific guitar last week at Thunder Road and it was killer but they want too much money for it...I haven't bought a 'new' guitar in years, strictly poaching the used market

2019-Gibson-Firebird1-SilverMist.webp

They're incredible....the necks tend be a bit on the bigger side, I find myself slinking back to smaller necks these days, so that s a hurdle.....generally $2200 - 3600 on the used market

I played this specific guitar last week at Thunder Road and it was killer but they want too much money for it...I haven't bought a 'new' guitar in years, strictly poaching the used market

View attachment 350537
I've settled on loving any neck with a '59-ish carve to it. I haven't bought a new guitar since GC was blowing out Hendrix mirror-reverse Woodstock strats in early 2000 for $999. I always shop used for pretty much everything but pickups.

Love the purple.
For me, it’s gotta be the guitar I’ve been looking at for the past five minutes, Kramer Nightswan. I’m really itching for an inexpensive shredder for all of the times I never shred.

I just got a Kramer sm1h and for a $600 brand new guitar, it's killer. I did have to file down some sharp fret ends, but no big deal.

AZ24027

Attachments

• 445a5fb6a2hoMIYqpm16V8ukVKiPTP6zOlAm12Ng.wm-dh.webp
    445a5fb6a2hoMIYqpm16V8ukVKiPTP6zOlAm12Ng.wm-dh.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 9
you have a Larry on order?! you and @Techdeth; anyone else waiting?

No, not me waiting on a Larry. I don't have that kind of patience or attention span. Waiting on an Etherial.

Reactions: rsm

Back