Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
Totally Bored
Totally Bored
Harris vs Trump or Trump vs Harris whatever you prefer :)

Just a reminder.

Could be a big thing like the last one ( Joe got tossed out by his own people ) or you could be Totally Bored … lol

I won't waste my time watching, I am sure there will plenty clips and discussion afterward.

I am still surprised that they are going to actually let her get up there and make an ass out of herself.

I won't waste my time watching, I am sure there will plenty clips and discussion afterward.

I am still surprised that they are going to actually let her get up there and make an ass out of herself.

I’m sure “they” have it all figured out how to make her look good.

If you don’t watch it live in the entirety and you rely on just the clips, you get that news medias interpretation just saying, They’re all biased

They will do everything to help that dumb twat. Trump is going to Trump. Nothing changes. People who are going to vote for her are still going to vote for her. She’s an incompetent moronic diversity hire that Biden picked because she checked certain boxes. That’s it. Biden is an og racist who studied at the feet of the grand poobaa… Byrd. How someone thinks he gives a fuck about anyone non white is hilarious.

Time not spent waving her paws and laughing was spent in intense training for debate. I will watch to see if she retained any of it. Headlines will read “Harris pwned!”

I hope it's more entertaining than the last one. Instead of being crazy vs feeble, this one will at least have competing crazies.

Just depends on which trump we get.
Im sure she has comebacks for the insults and will be ready

But.

If he comes out calm cool happy and right on point it just may throw her off her game.

I cant believe how 6 weeks ago camalcunt wasn't qualified to take a shit.

Now theyre pumping her up to be the second coming of the virgin mary.

Just depends on which trump we get.
Im sure she has comebacks for the insults and will be ready

But.

If he comes out calm cool happy and right on point it just may throw her off her game.

I cant believe how 6 weeks ago camalcunt wasn't qualified to take a shit.

Now theyre pumping her up to be the second coming of the virgin mary.
That’s because she will be a figurehead. The shadow government will be running shit. I wouldn’t make a very good president. First thing I would do is a saddam style purge with the marines. When the sky starts playing fortunate son, the trees start speaking Finnish, the rooftops grow Koreans, and lampposts start bearing strange fruit…look out…shit just got real….
Cause baby I’m a thug…..

Back