Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
The last sentence of your first paragraph: the big business issue isn’t a political party one: the country is controlled largely by business and those with the means to influence and that is to both parties.

I loathe the far left - I live in the SF Bay Are which is plagued by a lot of dumb progressive policies.

To me, it could not be more clear here in this debate a candidate that is articulate and one who is not. I don’t like things Harris has done but that Dick Chaney has the clarity to see how much of a threat Trump is to the Republic is quite something.

She baited him and spanked him over and over.

Last edited:
I'm a Trump guy but he was off tonight. Had a couple good moments--loved the WHERE IS THE PRESIDENT part but overall he missed too many opportunities and took the bait whenever she threw out a line. She was better than I expected which is disappointing

At this point they are pandering to a very low IQ crowd. I mean, if you haven't picked a side here you are just an idiot.

Well I look forward to all the desperate shit that Trump does over the next few weeks after getting his ass handed to him by a woman lol

2c5bd1f1a55f0126.png

321a28a945cdab15.png

Last edited:
I agree. She is composed and respectful to the questions being asked to her. She makes Trump look like a child
You mean the questions she avoided answering and they never pressed her on ?

Yeah, Trump did the Trump thing, no surprise and Harris performed solidly and was able to appear sincere while she was lying, but that was a 3 on 1 debate. Never once was Harris asked about her magical flip flopping on key issues. Journalism truly is dead.

In any case no one’s mind was changed. You still have two choices. Continue the policies we’ve had the last 4 years or go back to Trump era policies. Regardless of what your TV tells you, actual people tend to vote with their wallets. Dems are going to have to cheat a lot better this year if they want to win.

You mean the questions she avoided answering and they never pressed her on ?

Yeah, Trump did the Trump thing, no surprise and Harris performed solidly and was able to appear sincere while she was lying, but that was a 3 on 1 debate. Never once was Harris asked about her magical flip flopping on key issues. Journalism truly is dead.

In any case no one’s mind was changed. You still have two choices. Continue the policies we’ve had the last 4 years or go back to Trump era policies. Regardless of what your TV tells you, actual people tend to vote with their wallets. Dems are going to have to cheat a lot better this year if they want to win.

I think you have selective hearing. she was straight up asked about her flip flopping on issues.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Nobody, we all lost.

She won because you point out that she's wearing a pearl earing that is a earpiece lol. So that means Trump lost because she cheated just like the 2020 election he lost so there was cheating LMFAO

That whole debate was terrible on both sides.
They can fact check trump while hes still talking and she gets free passes.

Neither looked good imo.

Talking about eating dead animals was uncalled for.

She didn't answer one question. Something that my 12yo daughter picked up on

He rambled all about the same shitty 2020 results.

Was a very fucked up debate.

Im die hard Trump and can say he didn't pull it off.

She didn't either

The debate changed nobodies mind. it was just theater.

I didn't watch, but did the stop the BORDER CZAR from cackling and waving the jazz hands?

Did her puppet handlers suck the kamaltoe out of kamaltoe?

I was hoping for a better debate. Trump was off. His jumping around on questions didn’t help. Anything coming out of her mouth was a joke. In this day and age there’s nobody on the fence. People’s minds are made up. Debate is pointless. I still don’t understand how she’s even running to be honest.

Reactions: Geo
She won because you point out that she's wearing a pearl earing that is a earpiece lol. So that means Trump lost because she cheated just like the 2020 election he lost so there was cheating LMFAO
Keep dreaming.

Back