Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
I weigh 175, I’m not gonna sweat a couple knobs calling me fat on the internet. I also rarely drink. Maybe I should try drinking when I’m here though. Like that episode of house where a guy has to secretly be drunk to be able to associate with his dumb ass girlfriend
I don't watch gay TV shows, but I don't think it could hurt.

And I didn't call you fat. I said you were a little pudgier than you used to be.

A nice martini once in a while is good for you.

I did complement your playing if you noticed, knob ?

I don't watch gay TV shows, but I don't think it could hurt.

And I didn't call you fat. I said you were a little pudgier than you used to be.

A nice martini once in a while is good for you.

I did complement your playing if you noticed, knob ?

My selfie period at TGP was probably the worst time in my life. Ended up being the best thing that ever happened to me, but I was not well.
I looked good, but was not healthy.

I feel much better now weighing more than the tools I carry around

1726267069946.png

1726267100175.png

Hey apparently a black female reporter got called the N word today in Springfield. Good job Trump.

Hey just checking if you guys are all ok. Been pretty quiete in here 10 mins.cheers!

Supporting Kameltoe & Wartz? Not that you had a choice, your DNC masters selected them for you. Comply and obey without question, as usual...it's what demoncrats do:

demoncrats-2.jpg

Screenshot 2024-09-13 183934.png

She tried nothing and is all out of ideas.

She was constantly at the border trying to fix things. She tried and tried but couldn't make any headway.

And I like how she lied about being at the capitol on j6, she wasn't. She was at the DNC feet away from a pipe bomb.
dumb-huh.gif
dumb-huh.gif

“guns don’t kill people. People kill people” is a flawed statement that is used to take the blame away from guns in gun violence.
OMG you are fully fucking retarded 😂😂😂
What about cars and trucks?
Those pesky evil vehicles of mass slaughter that kill thousands of people every year?
You keep circling back to a point that nobody thinks is relevant but you.
You’d think you would figure that out 30 pages in, but the flaw in your statements eludes you while you think the flaw is the actual credible content that nobody can see but you…
It’s funny to watch you repeat yourself 400 times and act like we just don’t get it 🤣
Carry on, I have no doubt whatsoever that your not done.

OMG you are fully fucking retarded 😂😂😂
What about cars and trucks?
Those pesky evil vehicles of mass slaughter that kill thousands of people every year?
You keep circling back to a point that nobody thinks is relevant but you.
You’d think you would figure that out 30 pages in, but the flaw in your statements eludes you while you think the flaw is the actual credible content that nobody can see but you…
It’s funny to watch you repeat yourself 400 times and act like we just don’t get it 🤣
Carry on, I have no doubt whatsoever that your not done.

You clearly don’t get it lol

Back