Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
xeKBqgC.jpg
Just a hint, the guy that says 99.999 percent of people aren't getting into heaven is also someone who is at risk of not making it either.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
You: There are muggers and murderers are all over the streets but lets go after those jay walkers.

If you were really concerned about this societies biggest problems, you wouldn't be talking about guns.

It doesn’t have to be all or nothing dude. Just because someone wants to talk about jay walkers doesn’t mean they are ignoring muggers, jt just means at that moment they are talking about jay walkers.
A common tactic among the tactless is to just bring up muggers because they have nothing to add or do not want to talk about jay walking

lol it’s complicated because meatheads like you can’t answer simple questions or respond to simple statements.

How do you get through the day? Do you ever have conversations with anybody that are longer than a few sentences?
Poor delusional faggot. I get through the day mostly because the people I deal with aren’t little faggot bitches who need constant validation and attention. And I don’t make a habit of arguing with little girls.

Poor delusional faggot. I get through the day mostly because the people I deal with aren’t little faggot bitches who need constant validation and attention. And I don’t make a habit of arguing with little girls.

Yet you call me a little girl and argue with me constantly for no reason lol

Oh there’s a reason. A couple. I’m bored. And I like it when you show everyone what a little girl you are.

Lol I don’t care if a bunch of muppets on a guitar forum think I’m a “little girl”. If you get joy from it so be it, your lost soul is your own problem.

Back