Who's the fag now?
Still you.

:ROFLMAO:

cn48bcA.jpg

The truth really blows up your whole narrative. DERP
But your “truth” in no way applies to my “narrative”
That’s the whole problem lol

The multitude of other ways people can die has no bearing on what I said

Selective outrage, the media tells you what to be outraged about and what not to be outraged about.

Try not to be brainwashed.

Selective outrage, the media tells you what to be outraged about and what not to be outraged about.
I've yet to find a news source that doesn't hype and exaggerate and run sensationalist headlines. It's cause it's all designed to sell ads. More clicks=more money which means sensationalism and pushing the outrage.

It only gets complicated when I follow people down the tangents that they start.

“guns don’t kill people. People kill people” is a flawed statement that is used to take the blame away from guns in gun violence.

You can call them an “owner” or “possessor” or whatever you want to; it still refers to a person holding a gun. When people speak of “ending gun violence” they aren’t implying that all death and violence on earth with cease.
When people speak of gun violence they are talking about violence with guns. People don’t cause gun violence, people with guns cause gun violence. It is that simple.

As conversations progress they tend to actively evolve; that's kinda how it works. At least you admit you're the one who complicated things.

The guns don't kill people statement is more incomplete than flawed, but it doesn't remove the fact that guns are used in gun violence. It's be more complete to say "guns don't kill people, people with guns that have the intention to commit a gun crime kill people. Plus I think you're misunderstanding the statement as it is typically used or trying to use false logic to discredit it. It's saying that people are the root cause of the problem/violence, not an object itself. That doesn't discredit the fact that gun are used in gun crime. It highlights that people are responsible for their actions which includes how they use a firearm.

People don’t cause gun violence, people with guns cause gun violence is simple, but incomplete. At face value it says all people who possess a gun cause gun violence. I know this is not what you mean and do not think anyone who possess a gun has the intent to commit gun violence. I've acknowledged and understand you POV and can infer that you mean people with guns who intend to commit gun crimes/violence.

Just wondering. Are you going to at least attempt to understand what I've been saying as I have done for you? Or will you continue to dig your heels in and refuse to even acknowledge my perspective?

I've yet to find a news source that doesn't hype and exaggerate and run sensationalist headlines. It's cause it's all designed to sell ads. More clicks=more money which means sensationalism and pushing the outrage.
Avoid the opinions, just pay attention to the facts. The people on the news are not journalists, they are actors and actresses.

But why is there no outrage about the larger number of deaths like heart disease, I don't see you ranting about McDonalds?

I don’t know dude. Probably because people don’t give a shit. Same reason they think it’s cool to drive after a few drinks even though they know damn well thousands of people die every year because of it.

That still doesn’t change that fact that fun violence necessitates guns

I don’t know dude. Probably because people don’t give a shit. Same reason they think it’s cool to drive after a few drinks even though they know damn well thousands of people die every year because of it.

That still doesn’t change that fact that fun violence necessitates guns

You: There are muggers and murderers are all over the streets but lets go after those jay walkers.

If you were really concerned about this societies biggest problems, you wouldn't be talking about guns.

Last edited:
You really think you know who's going to heaven and who isn't don't you? You better take some time to analyze your own self before you condemn everyone else.

Like anyone on this forum has a remote chance at getting into heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo

Back