• Start date Start date
Bro, are you retarded or what ?

🤪
1726232989901.png

All the responses are complicated.

Try to follow along this time

The topic was fun violence.
Someone brought up the old “guns don’t kill people, people kill people”

To which I originally responded “gun owners kill people” as to mean people with guns are the people who commit gun violence.

Or another way, you can’t commit gun violence without a gun.

Clear so far?

I then went back and changed it to “irresponsible gun owners kill people” because even though I am very much anti gun, I do believe that most gun owners are responsible and respectful and are “not the problem”

So anyone without a stick up their ass should be able to surmise what was saying.

“People kill people” does not describe the gun problem because it leaves out guns.

Floyd, because he is a child, responded with other ways to kill people; to change the topic away from guns.

You chose to pick apart “gun ownership”; again to take the emphasis away from guns. When the topic of discussion is gun violence, it’s pointless to consistently remove guns from the discussion. I can see why you guys like Trump. Every question he is asked that he can’t lie his way out of, he just changes the topic.

And that is how a simple statement becomes convoluted.

No one has denied that gun violence cannot be committed without a gun. This it straight forward and simple.
No one is picking apart gun ownership. At most a distinction between ownership and possession was made. This is also a fairly simple concept.
I haven't disagreed with any main points you have made. This shouldn't complicate matters.
Acknowledging other forms of violence adds to the discussion, but doesn't remove guns from it. Additional information doesn't inherently complicate anything.
People kill people is a root cause of gun violence. Generally root causes are less complex than the situations they cause.
I have disagreed with your definition and use of irresponsible as related to the topic; however, I do acknowledge and understand what you are trying to say. This makes things less complex; on my end anyway, as I can grasp your point of view.
You have yet to understand or even acknowledge my definition and use of irresponsible. Here we go; this complicates matters a little. Without this you won't be able to understand a perspective outside your field of vision and further the conversation

As far as I can tell you've been the only one complicating the subject.

No one has denied that gun violence cannot be committed without a gun. This it straight forward and simple.
No one is picking apart gun ownership. At most a distinction between ownership and possession was made. This is also a fairly simple concept.
I haven't disagreed with any main points you have made. This shouldn't complicate matters.
Acknowledging other forms of violence adds to the discussion, but doesn't remove guns from it. Additional information doesn't inherently complicate anything.
People kill people is a root cause of gun violence. Generally root causes are less complex than the situations they cause.
I have disagreed with your definition and use of irresponsible as related to the topic; however, I do acknowledge and understand what you are trying to say. This makes things less complex; on my end anyway, as I can grasp your point of view.
You have yet to understand or even acknowledge my definition and use of irresponsible. Here we go; this complicates matters a little. Without this you won't be able to understand a perspective outside your field of vision and further the conversation

As far as I can tell you've been the only one complicating the subject.

It only gets complicated when I follow people down the tangents that they start.

“guns don’t kill people. People kill people” is a flawed statement that is used to take the blame away from guns in gun violence.

You can call them an “owner” or “possessor” or whatever you want to; it still refers to a person holding a gun. When people speak of “ending gun violence” they aren’t implying that all death and violence on earth with cease.
When people speak of gun violence they are talking about violence with guns. People don’t cause gun violence, people with guns cause gun violence. It is that simple.

SSRI's kill people more than guns do, I don't see anyone trying to ban them. Selective outrage.

Back