PSA - Pointless Ad-hominem Attacks - Updated 2023-10-26

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
They latch on to the dumbest shit.
Says you..........................hypocrite in the extreme.

1689519708667.png

Yup, Ok.
The truth is still the truth, no matter if 99 out of 100 people ridicule it.

:hys:
Uhhh you spend a lot of time rolling on the ground and under rocks, I'm not convinced you can see the truth of the DONNIE DADDY situation... But I'll go a head and tell you several of the people you think are donnie are not donnie and the ones you think are not donnie are donnie. I hope this helps you get some relief from the spell DADDY DONNIE has on you and stop wallering around on the ground broseephus that's gross.

~ss

Uhhh you spend a lot of time rolling on the ground and under rocks, I'm not convinced you can see the truth of the DONNIE DADDY situation... But I'll go a head and tell you several of the people you think are donnie are not donnie and the ones you think are not donnie are donnie. I hope this helps you get some relief from the spell DADDY DONNIE has on you and stop wallering around on the ground broseephus that's gross.

~ss

Cool, Dude 😂👍

I don’t need ‘relief’ from anything, but you are funny.
Hope you’re having a great weekend, Cheers!

Cool, Dude 😂👍

I don’t need ‘relief’ from anything, but you are funny.
Hope you’re having a great weekend, Cheers!
Maybe not but I worry about the DADDY DONNIE infection and people apparently seeing donnie around every corner... Like I said before he may be around but not as several people. My bet is he is PLX and I think everyone knows it's true but doesn't want to admit it.

Hope you and everyone else here are having a great weekend as well. ::cheers:

~ss

PLX and his sycophants need to keep believing everyone against them is just one person because they can't handle the fact they're a minority.
I do believe for some there is a need to have a bad guy but I wouldn't say minority as there are about 15 of us regulars in the OTC and it's pretty evenly split... I'm a Sasquatch so I don't take sides I'm my own freewilly.

Same reason they desperately believe Trump won the last election.
You must watch a lot of CNN & teh view.... those programs are bad brah, four your sanity don't watch them or any other 3 letter news networks.

~ss

PLX and his sycophants need to keep believing everyone against them is just one person because they can't handle the fact they're a minority. Same reason they desperately believe Trump won the last election.
Minority ha ha ha ha ha

Not even close . Check out democrat rallies compared to Trump rallies . 8 total people vs 50, 000 every single fucking time .

Minority ha ha ha ha ha

Not even close . Check out democrat rallies compared to Trump rallies . 8 total people vs 50, 000 every single fucking time .
I believe He's talking about hear at Wig-Talk.com

~ss

Back