PSA - Pointless Ad-hominem Attacks - Updated 2023-10-26

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
Minority ha ha ha ha ha

Not even close . Check out democrat rallies compared to Trump rallies . 8 total people vs 50, 000 every single fucking time .

Yup, Always, but the illusion created by MSM is that ‘we’re’ the minority,

Much like all the sock puppets in play here😉

Yup, Always, but the illusion created by MSM is that ‘we’re’ the minority,

Much like all the sock puppets in play here😉
You are. Trump lost, he lost every single lawsuit, Dominon made Fox News its bitch and so will the other voting machine company, Trump is going to be indicted in Fulton County and in DC too and he will spend the rest of his miserable existence in prison.

You are. Trump lost, he lost every single lawsuit, Dominon made Fox News its bitch and so will the other voting machine company, Trump is going to be indicted in Fulton County and in DC too and he will spend the rest of his miserable existence in prison.
1689526749720.gif

Hope you guys had a fun weekend talking to each other. So much love and tenderness :yes:

Why not kindly point out any rules infractions since Monkey Man cleaned up the thread last night instead of having everyone guessing what you guys are on about?
I personally only report suspected bots.

I think simply it appears there are a few (on 'both sides') that seem hell bent on pushing the moderators here and pushing the rules. Last time that happened a few years ago we lost OTC altogether. After some time, MM convinced the Admins to bring it back. Because we have more freedom now then last time, some of us are just raising the white flag as a reminder. Some of the newbs around here might appreciate this info. Some will not care whatsoever.

If any OG OTC'rs remember it differently or see it differently please speak up. Not trying to be a hall monitor - just trying to keep OTC intact.

:ROFLMAO:

That's a lie, and you know it.

I never even heard of you before I started posting here, Donnie.
Non sequitur.

I never even heard of Donnie before I started posting here either. What has either got to do with the fact you started calling everyone here an alt?

I know I'm not. I know some of the other guys from other forums. I know they're not.

You even have people thinking Aynirar is an alt.

All for shits 'n giggles. Take credit for fooling the JackTheBears and YabbaDabOfPoos and Cnns of the world (the slow kids). Oh wait, ya, ok. It's no big deal pulling a fast one on slow people.

Back