PSA - Pointless Ad-hominem Attacks - Updated 2023-10-26

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
Aimed at a group = OK
Aimed at a member = not-OK

Look guys, we've all got better things to do than trawl through the bottomless pit of gutter slurs and assess each's ability to fly. Use your best judgement. The rules are clear.

Pro tip:
If there's a verb involved, tread carefully; might be a sign you're about to describe an act, and if that act is by another member and of a sexual nature... ya know?
I cannot believe people are actually reporting this stuff to you ha ha ha ha ha, How pathetic . Stop wasting Mr. Monkeys time folks, grow a pair for God's sakes, SUCK IT UP !!!!!!

Oh, I'm offended, SO FUCKING WHAT !!!!!! Get a grip !!!!

I cannot believe people are actually reporting this stuff to you ha ha ha ha ha, How pathetic . Stop wasting Mr. Monkeys time folks, grow a pair for God's sakes, SUCK IT UP !!!!!!

Oh, I'm offended, SO FUCKING WHAT !!!!!! Get a grip !!!!
Damn, I have to agree with you.

We've got a case of "report it, maybe they'll get dinged for it". What a bunch of lavender pantied little girls.

Use your best judgement mate.

"Describing imaginary sexual acts by members with the obvious intention of denigrating them."

OTTOMH I'd say your examples are OK; treading close, but OK. If it crosses the boundary quoted above its not-OK. The fact that they don't contain verbs is probably what saves them.

If you'd said, "... kiss his ass...", that'd have been preferable and extremely-colloquial. Just getting a little too-descriptive, ya see?

TBH, it's obviously not-too-bad; it was reported so I'm obligated to address it. At any rate, it's not an image any of us really wants to see in our mind's eye, is it?

"Describing imaginary sexual organs of members with the obvious intention of denigrating them."

Clever qualifier with the iconic Seinfeld quote, but nevertheless it ignores the guideline quoted.
What if it involves a tub of jello or pudding some pillows, leather banana hammocks and what if @Aynirar27 is involved? Have you seen his selfies? :LOL:

~ss

See, this would actually be funny, Donnie predated the peanut gallery, created all of them as alts, and now uses those right wing sock puppet accounts to call everyone else Donnie.

200w.gif
Finally somebody else gets it…

~ss

Back