PSA - Spamming in OTC - Updated 2023-04-19

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
A small handful of people were taking advantage of a generous situation. Without regard or any consideration for anyone but themselves.

Incessant stirring the pot. Incessant disrespect. Incessant hatefulness.

It's ugly and some days more so.

I don't mean to come across sarcastic. Please for give me if I do.

The crap posting hit fever pitch. The prolific crap-posters ran off the rails today. They were incorrigible.
Good job. Don’t take this the wrong way, It did seem a little one sided. I hope everyone gets treated the same. Also what about Stripped Rights Avatar. Is something like that ok?

I see that Donnie. I’m just trying to understand the mass banning of people .
People don't need to be incessantly badgered just because of their political or religious beliefs.

Sure.....things that people endear are not always easy to talk about. It's not a partisan or even necessarily a religious thing. It's a people thing at it's base level.

There's no way we'll always agree on everthing. We'll fight. We'll be mad. We'll get over it.

We should. That would be the healthy thing to do.

If we want to. Some people choose not to. But because they harbour different agendas that don't line up outside their world, plus are predominately intolent of others......they do at least these two things, and maybe both or more at the same time. They've known nothing but dark and despair. They choose to know nothing else but despair and hate. That is their world. The other is at a cathartic wits end. I've felt the sting of the world. It's very humbling.

Happiness is a choice. So are other things. But nothing beats true happiness.

Sometimes people reach out in different ways. Sometimes they need space, and sometimes they just need to know what ever it is they are suffering through will end.

Sometimes a kind word does the soul good. Sometimes the kind intent or words are met with hate and indifference.

Were all struggling with something in our lives.

Sometimes we just need to give things a rest.

Clear the mind and spirit. Come back with new vigor the next challenge ;)

Let the battle scares heal ;)

Last edited:
I see your avatar as bad and as antagonizing as his is.
You picked it for one reason and one reason only, right?
Donnie can you remember or find the thread where I got that pic from? IIRC you posted the thread and it was about political signage. If not don't worry about. TIA.

Good job. Don’t take this the wrong way, It did seem a little one sided. I hope everyone gets treated the same. Also what about Stripped Rights Avatar. Is something like that ok?
Well I do my best to give all the benefit of the doubt. Thing is.....some people refuse to give at worst, their nemesis, at least some one who simply disagrees with them a chance to see if a real discussion is even possible. So often lately it jumps from 0db to nuclear. It gets ugly and destructive quick. It escalates to the point where neither side can think rational.

It's ugly. It's horrible. It's totally unecessary.

People can discuss a multitude of things.

Discussions.

Invective shit-pile throwing contests.

Huge difference between the two.

Be a friend to have a friend. Show respect to recieve it.

It's not a perfect world. We'll still fight, we'll still get mad, and we'll still get over it if we want to.

I remember enhancing the image for you but that's about it.

This avatar still works for me:

paul-stanley.jpg

50+ years, platinum and gold records, sold out shows around the world, still filling arenas and stadiums.

Kiss-original.jpg

haterz gonna hate. comes with being a Kiss fan since the mid-70s. I'm used to it. :LOL:

This avatar still works for me:

View attachment 218440

50+ years, platinum and gold records, sold out shows around the world, still filling arenas and stadiums.

View attachment 218446

haterz gonna hate. comes with being a Kiss fan since the mid-70s. I'm used to it. :LOL:
I like plenty of Kiss music. I just think it's funny when gay haters bash gays but praise Kiss when it's so obvious that Paul is in the closet. That would be like me hating on gays even though I love Judas Priests music.

The bullshit bickering back and forth for 40 posts in a row in nearly every thread is getting pretty old though. Just my opinion.

Back