PSA - Spamming in OTC - Updated 2023-04-19

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
It was never really an 'issue' until the TGP peeps migrated here. I don't personally care. I'm more interested in WHY they do it. I can tell you this much....I'm looking forward to retirement. I think :lol:

It was never really an 'issue' until the TGP peeps migrated here. I don't personally care. I'm more interested in WHY they do it. I can tell you this much....I'm looking forward to retirement. I think :LOL:
Yeah same here... what is the purpose of all the alt/conspiracy stuff. I mean I know why TGP people do it, because they don't want to ruin their TGP reputations and want to hurl insults without consequences like a few of those guys did to me

But on the other side to create more than one account and to pretend to be several different people to deceive others is beyond me. What is the end and point to all of it?

~ss

Personally I wish that everyone who had an alt approached it the way you have bro':

Just append a MkII, v2 or something so it's 100%-obvious to everyone.

This stealthy, deceptive M.O. employed by some gets tired.
I appreciate you guys (mods) letting me get away with it.
Just having a little fun.

It was never really an 'issue' until the TGP peeps migrated here. I don't personally care. I'm more interested in WHY they do it. I can tell you this much....I'm looking forward to retirement. I think :LOL:
They do it because of a lack of character and out of fear.

I'm pretty certain that most of the members posting daily here are individual members.

The ALT thing exploded and took on a life of it's own cause of the fucking Klown Krew refusing
to believe that more than one person would get in their faces and disagree with them.

I have the advantage of knowing I got no ALTS. I know for a fact that every single member that's
been called one of my ALTS these past 3 months is an actual different person.

Pretty sure there's a lot fewer supposed ALTS posting here daily that what everyone is assuming.

Plus Japs said it: It becomes so obvious within a day or two if a member is using an ALT.

Everyone has their own posting style, reactionary triggers, favorite insults, etc.
Only takes half a brain to be able to spot an actual ALT.

Or in DC's case, 1/16th of a brain. :D

When Single Donnie isn’t posting while looking for some stiff shaft, his alts magically disappear. He tends to fuck up a little with his responses from time to time as well, we get it though, loneliness is tough!

Back