PSA - Spamming in OTC - Updated 2023-04-19

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
pjS3orH.gif

Sharp as a bowling ball,
Donnie B and Beater in ‘this thread’ so actively and nervously supporting each other.

🤡 P R I C E L E S S 🤡

:hys::hys::hys:
Irony isn’t lost on you and @Piggy eh @JackItInMyEar ? Lol

I do sense a mild case of clown withdrawal coming on though.....

Why would you say something so foolish after you seemingly got what you want? Or did you? You secretly LOVED it I think.

Just like when the homosexual memes with your likeness stopped being thrown in your face YOU HAD TO REMIND THAT PERSON THEY HAVEN'T POSTED THEM IN A WHILE!

Now I never spammed my memes or gifs. Just once each and a second time only if a reminder was needed. And not a lot of clowns.

But here's a fresh one for you addicts. First bumps free bud.

7igxub.gif

Last edited:
Lesbian.
Singular.
If you want to insult me using my mother at least get it right.

My dad died from dementia.
Got any good jokes to work in about him?
Dummy B the victim, away practicing the “chops” for two weeks then suddenly back today with no “cream cheese”. Kiss some more mods asses why don’t cha! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why would you say something so foolish after you seemingly got what you want?

What makes you think my comment was only about me?
The 'Beater' memes have outnumbered my shit 10 to 1 these past couple weeks.

Everyone just got sick of it.

Who the hell was that poor dude in the clown suit pounding the huge bass drum?
His face has been plastered here dozens and dozens of times of late.
THAT was one really fucked up stalking thing going on with the whole CD release shit..... :oops:

The clown withdrawal comment was a joke. Plain and simple.
You read WAY too much into it dude.

bagel dude-ban lifted...my bad....
No worries friend. My situation was likely quite unique.

PRO TIP REMINDER:

Remember guys/girls, if you do request a name change, the board software still knows you as original name. Then if you do something like a password change your new name isn't recognized. When you enter your original name you are now active under that name. Unless you go request ANOTHER name change, you're your original name now.

I've been on BBs for 25 years now and until a few days ago, didn't know about this 'glich' that could grab you. I'm betting you guys didn't know this either.

Live 'n learn.

Dummy B the victim, away practicing the “chops” for two weeks then suddenly back today with no “cream cheese”. Kiss some more mods asses why don’t cha! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You missed the memo, again. Lol

PRO TIP REMINDER:

Remember guys/girls, if you do request a name change, the board software still knows you as original name. Then if you do something like a password change your new name isn't recognized. When you enter your original name you are now active under that name. Unless you go request ANOTHER name change, you're your original name now.

I've been on BBs for 25 years now and until a few days ago, didn't know about this 'glich' that could grab you. I'm betting you guys didn't know this either.

Live 'n learn.

Good to have you back, Donnie!!
:hys:
Stick around, just in case Donnie B wants to go woodshedding again. Now that you’re back, I guess he can.🤡😂

So, Bagel gets banned, I return, and this somehow confirms that DONNIE=BAGEL.

Now, Bagel is back and I'm still here and yet we're still at DONNIE=BAGEL?

It's obvious that you guys take whatever comes your way and then just mold it to fit
your narrative, regardless of applying any logic or common sense.

Cool!

Now here’s a novel idear… lets all try to leave the name calling and other similar altish shitpoasting in the rearview mirror…

~ss
Not that I am out and about here name calling, but I think it is great that I can if I want...

THAT was one really fucked up stalking thing going on with the whole CD release shit..... :oops:

PRO TIP REMINDER:

Live 'n learn.
Hello me, meet the real me....

Well, Chuckles,
At least now that Beer Pizza / Bagel CreamShit is back, you can get back to the serious woodshedding:hys:

🤡P R I C E L E S S🤡
🤡CLASSIC DONNIE B🤡

Back