PSA - Spamming in OTC - Updated 2023-04-19

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
Let's clear something up.
Name calling without any malice attached to it is fun!

Me to $hit$quat
"Hey ShitforBrains, you have a very appropriate user name since you usually reek of 12 hour old feces whenever you're nearby."

is cool

Picasso to me
"You are an asshole sticking up for fags cause your mother was a lezbo."

not cool

Name calling without any malice attached to it is fun!

Me to $hit$quat - "Hey ShitforBrains, you have a very appropriate user name since you usually reek of 12 hour old feces whenever you're nearby."

is cool

Picasso to me - "You are an asshole sticking up for fags cause your mother was a lezbo."

not cool
@Donnie B Stop your whining.................YOU give as good as you get.

Name calling without any malice attached to it is cool.

Me to $hit$quat - "Hey ShitforBrains, you have a very appropriate user name since you usually reek of 12 hour old feces whenever you're nearby."

is cool

Picasso to me - "You are an asshole sticking up for fags cause your mother was a lezbo."

not cool

AHHHAHAHA, the Racist Homophobic RigTalk President and CEO lays down some ground rules:hys:

Beer Bagel Creamshit will cover for you, Dude🤡
You can Get back to the ‘woodshedding’ now, Chuckles 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Name calling without any malice attached to it is cool.

is cool

not cool
:cry::cry::cry: Dummy B aka BeerPizzaBagelBeater the victim, better go to the mods. You kissed JBT’s ass a lot today! I never said:
"You are an asshole sticking up for fags cause your mother was a lezbo."
I said you are the product of lesbians. Most likely why you have serious behavioral disorders.

Beater B. what did you do while you were banned?

raw

Back