Rick Beato - Why We Are STILL Talking About EVH

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
Because I like the stuff he posts. Duh.
giphy (1).gif

EVH threads obv trigger some people. Beato threads obv trigger some people. So a Beato-talks-EVH thread is guaranteed to light a fuse or two.

Most Beato is not interesting enough for me but he’s done some really great interviews over the last 2-3 years. And he occasionally puts out a random video that I like such as the ‘How did Beethoven hear music’ video since I have had hearing loss issues for years.

I want to talk more about Rick. But I really don't know much about him. I have not blocked him yet. I have blocked most of similar on YouTube. Have most of you blocked Rick ?

for me, Van Halen is in that "all time greats i dont need to hear again" list. if you asked who my favorite band was id say led zeppelin, if you asked me what are their two best songs id say probably stairway and kashmir.. if you then asked me what are two songs you are frantically hitting the button to change the station if they came on, id say Stairway and Kashmir as well lol. when rick says "lets hear Eruption!!" im honestly like please not again :dunno: :ROFLMAO:

You know who I haven't about in awhile?

George Lynch. Have you guys heard of him?

I wanna talk about Frampton.

Do you feel like I do ?
Beato is a huge Frampton fan and has had him on at least twice. I’m a big Frampton fan too…he was better at playing thru changes than many others considered ‘better’ (and that probably includes EVH).

Reactions: PDC
Beato is a huge Frampton fan and has had him on at least twice. I’m a big Frampton fan too…he was better at playing thru changes than many others considered ‘better’ (and that probably includes EVH).
I wanna hear somebody get to the bottom of this..

ROueFL0.png

Back