Rig-Talk M.I.A

• Thread starter Thread starter VonBonfire
  • Start date Start date
LJtY.gif

paulyc is "back"
I have a feeling ccn and picasso will never be back, but I miss ccn
RaceU4her is my bud. Unacceptablenorm changed his name?
Then there is JacktheBear, SHATGPT, YabbaDabbaDo, Stripped Rights, ShitSquatch, this list goes on...

8J2p8ywl.jpg
I was gone ? Only a temp ban. About a week.

Yes sir, all good here. Thanks for asking :cheers:
I was taking my run the other morning and I was thinking to myself "where the heck has my physical trainer been latelly?"

Good to hear you are well.

Now if only Norm would come back with his AI Greta mashup photos. Those were so ridiculous and hilarious.

Where is @Arch Stanton

It's not like him to be absent this long. Hopefully he is still out there burning up a fretboard someplace.

@Aynirar27 where you at? Working hard I bet. Me and @Arch Stanton miss you. I hope you and your family are doing good and you are getting some adequate guitar time in this summer. Say hi one of these days!

@311splawndude been thinking about you and your family my man and hope to catch you around the forum again soon. Take it easy bro.

What bridge pickup? I liked the tone a lot, had a nice bit of honk and great clarity,. Was it a modeler?
I like using my RAT clone pedal with the Jalen "Fair Warning".

If you dial in the "Filter" control, you can get away with double-tracking with the "JB-style" pickups without the tracks getting muddy.

On that track I'm blended my ADA-MP-1 with a Fortin-modded JMP-1 preamp (two performances. one panned hard left, the other hard right).

Back