RIP Jeff Labar

• Thread starter Thread starter Artjr
  • Start date Start date
He looked rough the last time I saw video of him. A lot of those guys lived pretty hard.

I remember hearing that alot of the reason Cinderella couldn't stay together on a consistent basis was his drug issues

58 is so young. Horrible to hear this. They were a great band and even though I was getting into heavier music at the time, Cinderella were one of my keepers. Wow, this is sad news.

Damn. Cinderella was a staple in my high school music. Jeff whipping that Kramer Barretta around his neck was like the coolest thing back then.
RIP

I remember hearing that alot of the reason Cinderella couldn't stay together on a consistent basis was his drug issues
He had an Admitted Alcohol problem, not drugs. The Drinking became too much and apparently Jeff Passed out/Ended up with Alcohol Poisoning during one of the Cruises that Cinderella played on. The Band pretty much wanted nothing to do with him after that.

He had an Admitted Alcohol problem, not drugs. The Drinking became too much and apparently Jeff Passed out/Ended up with Alcohol Poisoning during one of the Cruises that Cinderella played on. The Band pretty much wanted nothing to do with him after that.
I read an interview with him last night. He admitted that he had used coke & heroin "back in the day", and had a problem with booze and pills in more recent years.

Sad deal. Feel terrible for his family. Too young.

I read an interview with him last night. He admitted that he had used coke & heroin "back in the day", and had a problem with booze and pills in more recent years.

Sad deal. Feel terrible for his family. Too young.

The classic trajectory.. sad for sure. They were a great band and he was a great performer RIP. Sounds like he never shook the addiction. Booze and pills mix rearing their ugly head again.

Sad News. TMZ stated no one could reach him for a few days so his ex Wife went to check on him and found him dead in his Nashville apartment. RIP.

It’s kinda ironic that I watched the Rockumentary on Cinderella a couple weeks back. Then was wandering what they might have going on.
Then read this today. Sad

His playing meshed perfectly with tom's, especially all that worked out dual solo stuff they had.... will not be the same live without him. rip

Back