RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA DEBUNKED!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
psychodave
psychodave
Once again, Democrats are/were wrong. šŸ¤£. Derp!

This was election interference pure and simple.

ā€œneither U.S. nor the Intelligence Community appears to have possessed any actual evidence of collusion in their holdings at the commencement of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.ā€

ā€œOur investigation determined that the Crossfire Hurricane investigators did not and could not corroborate any of the substantive allegations contained in the Steele reporting.ā€

1684180292744.jpeg

Once again, Democrats are/were wrong. šŸ¤£. Derp!

This was election interference pure and simple.

ā€œneither U.S. nor the Intelligence Community appears to have possessed any actual evidence of collusion in their holdings at the commencement of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.ā€

ā€œOur investigation determined that the Crossfire Hurricane investigators did not and could not corroborate any of the substantive allegations contained in the Steele reporting.ā€

View attachment 205756

šŸ‘ŒšŸ˜‚
Thanks, Dave!

Hence why I added the CNN (Clinton New Network) post.

I didn't even do a double take - knew immediately why you quoted CNN. :D
Personally Russia was not as big of a deal for me. That was news for light readers.
I was always reading about everything else.

Everyone knows Putin preferred Trump over Clinton.
Everyone knows Trump world was gonna take help from anyone to win.

Was anything ever wrapped up in a nice bow for the light readers? Nope.
You got that win in the bank.

I'm just saying that the guy (regardless the content or source) doesn't carry much
clout anymore. He's a joke among his peers.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Personally Russia was not as big of a deal for me. That was news for light readers.

I'm just saying that the guy (regardless the content or source) doesn't carry much
Great way to explain jokes, Donnie.
Thanks

šŸ¤”

Since you guys repeat long debunked Conspiracies and lies .
I hope you guys figure out why you will continue to lose future elections ....
This is MAGA / GOP / Queefe Anon in a nut shell or echo chamber ....

People keeps rejecting MAGA ....
Kind of like an old rich man that kills a hooker and blames his erectile dysfunction on the hooker .... he hits her over the head with a shovel, buries her body and keeps lying to himself .... it's the bitches fault ....it's the bitches fault ... as he drives off the scene of the crime .

That's MAGA IN A NUT SHELL .
KEEP GOING BULLWINKLE, 2024 IS GOING TO BE A DISASTER FOR YA !!!!

People are tired of MAGA Fascist lies, it' game over in 2024 ....after that, you kind will become extinct .... nobody will vote for you people.
Alex Jones, Mike Lindell and Tucker Carlson will be sleeping and cuddling in a cardboard box under an over pass near Round Rock , TX ..... and the Radical Right Wing Jesus will run them over in their cardboard box, in his gas guzzling SUV, that wasn't smogged, with a MAGA Bumper stick on his bumper .

FB_IMG_1676783371180.jpg

Since you guys repeat long debunked Conspiracies and lies .
I hope you guys figure out why you will continue to lose future elections ....
This is MAGA / GOP / Queefe Anon in a nut shell or echo chamber ....

People keeps rejecting MAGA ....
Kind of like an old rich man that kills a hooker and blames his erectile dysfunction on the hooker .... he hits her over the head with a shovel, buries her body and keeps lying to himself .... it's the bitches fault ....it's the bitches fault ... as he drives off the scene of the crime .

That's MAGA IN A NUT SHELL .
KEEP GOING BULLWINKLE, 2024 IS GOING TO BE A DISASTER FOR YA !!!!

People are tired of MAGA Fascist lies, it' game over in 2024 ....after that, you kind will become extinct .... nobody will vote for you people.
Alex Jones, Mike Lindell and Tucker Carlson will be sleeping and cuddling in a cardboard box under an over pass near Round Rock , TX ..... and the Radical Right Wing Jesus will run them over in their cardboard box, in his gas guzzling SUV, that wasn't smogged, with a MAGA Bumper stick on his bumper .

View attachment 205831

šŸ¤” THE BULLSHIT KLOWN TROLL šŸ¤”

Back