RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA DEBUNKED!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
Me first.

You really want to go low by bringing family up?
Asking stupid fucking questions you already know the answer to?
You can't just play nice without trying for a real nut shot like the few other slugs here?

Your choice man.
Your timing is fucking impeccable by the way.
Less than 2 hours ago man.

View attachment 205867

The birthday card is just to get the 1983 headlines. I'll edit the inside for the occasion.
@Donnie B I'll play this game.

Would YOU like you?

Don't be silly as we ALL know the answer.

There is NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL YOUR MISSUS KNOWS WHAT YOU GET UP TO...........if she did..............she'd fuck you off in a heartbeat.
If she didn't, she's obviously as nuts as you are with a pair of tits......

So, big boy................let's ALL see your response.

See, being chastised like you do to Trump doesn't feel good............does it.

@Donnie B I'll play this game.

Would YOU like you?

Don't be silly as we ALL know the answer.

There is NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL YOUR MISSUS KNOWS WHAT YOU GET UP TO...........if she did..............she'd fuck you off in a heartbeat.
If she didn't, she's obviously as nuts as you are with a pair of tits......

So, big boy................let's ALL see your response.

See, being chastised like you do to Trump doesn't feel good............does it.
Holier than thou I see. I bet your Mrs would be ecstatic about what you get up to. :hys:

254aa5ad62dbcd6a.jpg

3123a2919d951ea5.png

8aaebe6e0282c5da.jpg

117b22d6739182da.jpg

06b08c11ab64da5e.jpg
ef9379a01a356f25.jpg

6e4f4204adf87283.jpg
eded5671d2c68e7e.jpg

0b628ec06d336ec8.jpg

8eb59b0312cb128e.jpg

7lxdb1.jpg

Once again, Democrats are/were wrong. 🤣. Derp!

This was election interference pure and simple.

“neither U.S. nor the Intelligence Community appears to have possessed any actual evidence of collusion in their holdings at the commencement of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.”

“Our investigation determined that the Crossfire Hurricane investigators did not and could not corroborate any of the substantive allegations contained in the Steele reporting.”

View attachment 205756
Not a word about it on any of the MSM outlets. Shocking. Meanwhile the fucking FBI is somehow allowed to "Just say no" to congress demanding they turn over " Unclassified" documents pertaining to the Biden family's multiple LLCs and money laundering scheme.

DoJ, FBI, BATFE, CIA,,... America's very own gestapo.

GOP majority in Congress, and POTUS, will still do nothing about it because the gestapo can destroy them, just like they did to Trump.

Enjoy the decline. Enjoy tyranny and despotism.

“I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a general government necessary for us, and there is no form of government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administered; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:

Back