RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA DEBUNKED!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
Hi CUntz, which alt did you log out of to post this? BTW, paulyc meant to thumbs up Burger King, not your post. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Only thing you thumbs up is your own ass. When the Fat Gay Bear's cock isn't in it anyway...

Only thing you thumbs up is your own ass.
You would need a whole arm for yours. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1684247455672.jpeg

Why ? The system is so corrupt (as all of you say) it won't go anywhere anyway.
I want public accountability.

So are you saying a fake dossier, bought and paid for by a political opponent, claiming that Russia was involved with a Presidential candidate (then a sitting President) is proven to be 100% fake and false. All of the main stream media colluded to push the story with millions and millions of tax dollars having been wasted on an investigation and nobody should be held accountable? Wow!

I want public accountability.

So are you saying a fake dossier, bought and paid for by a political opponent, claiming that Russia was involved with a Presidential candidate (then a sitting President) is proven to be 100% fake and false. All of the main stream media colluded to push the story with millions and millions of tax dollars having been wasted on an investigation and nobody should be held accountable? Wow!
I question the source of who is saying it's false. Also, talking about millions and millions of tax dollars spent and time wasted, remember White Water which moprhed into blowjob-gate and Benghazi ? ZERO indictments. ZERO. You ok with that ? BUT, BUT her EMAILS !!!

Interesting. This is a threat. Hopefully the rules will be applied.

Nope. I presented a hypothetical situation.

A threat would be: (this is for demonstration only)

Where do you live Dave?
I'm going to come to your house with a bat and fuck you up really bad.

That's a personal threat.

I question the source of who is saying it's false. Also, talking about millions and millions of tax dollars spent and time wasted, remember White Water which moprhed into blowjob-gate and Benghazi ? ZERO indictments. ZERO. You ok with that ?
I’m not okay with any time wasting bullshit that is used to deflect.

However, regarding blow job gate, I’m assuming you are talking about Clinton, who did go on national TV and state he never had sexual relations with “that woman” which was a lie. Benghazi was another failure that got US citizens and military needlessly killed and Hillary never paid for it. After all. What difference does it make now?

Or fights back when they're trying to sack the Capital.

If I ever meet Picasso in person I'm gonna break his nose on behalf of the DC cops he's always making fun of.

Bet ya $5 he does it again just because I posted this.

Oh, Donnie, you pathetic scrawny, little, old man.
😂

If you ever have the opportunity to meet Picasso, you will wake up in the ER asking ‘Where am I’?

:hys:

However, regarding blow job gate, I’m assuming you are talking about Clinton, who did go on national TV and state he never had sexual relations with “that woman” which was a lie. Benghazi was another failure that got US citizens and military needlessly killed and Hillary never paid for it. After all. What difference does it make now?
I'm only pointing out that each side wastes time with "investigations" and the media is complicit in it ON BOTH SIDES, but THE MEDIA or THE GOVERNMENT'S OTHER SIDE (the "investigators") NEVER pay, are never held accountable. I'm not commenting on whether those things were "ok" or not, just that there's two sides to that old story.

According to Dave:
Clinton's blow job = BAD
Trump trying to overturn an election = NOT BAD

You’ll never convince that far left commie blimp. You have to use real substance like a pizza or a giant filet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

According to Dave:
Clinton's blow job = BAD
Trump trying to overturn an election = NOT BAD

AHHHHAHAHA,

Ohhhh, 🤡Donnie🤡,

Let’s hear the part again, C’mon!
… ‘the deadly terror’, when the buses showed up full of Feds and Antifa on J6 😂

I love that part!!

:hys:

As opposed to the hundreds or maybe even thousands of lies Trump has told on TV ?

Back