RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA DEBUNKED!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
It's no secret you're king retard. You make sure to show us this hourly :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The End…:hys::hys::hys::hys: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

deeznutz-jpg.149845

Remember from being really little my granddad (born 1899) would always tell me;
Never start a fight - just be sure to finish it if one breaks out.

@CrazyNutz
Little context.

Guy was my father figure when I was little - my lesbian mom was his daughter.

He knew there was gonna be fights coming up for me in grade school.

Last edited:
Like I would waste any intellectual exchanges with you morons. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re here for me to shit on. That’s it. No discussions, no middle ground. Just me kneecapping you and making this place uninhabitable to anyone else.
:jerkit:
You're nothing but a keyboard panty waste in whatever basement you're squatting in this week.

I’m at the Ritz. Your wife is a housekeeper here. Maybe I’ll give her a tip. ;)
You're not very good at this, so I'll just leave this here for help. Maybe it can pull you out of the 6th grade. If you have any problems with some of the big words, just give us a shout.
R.456c2aee9d54f13c78de9c9f6bb4963b

Like I would waste any intellectual exchanges with you morons. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re here for me to shit on. That’s it. No discussions, no middle ground. Just me kneecapping you and making this place uninhabitable to anyone else.

Finally you admitted to what we knew all along . Stop with your constant challenges then .

Last edited:
@CrazyNutz
Little context.

Guy was my father figure when I was little - my lesbian mom was his daughter.

He knew there was gonna be fights coming up for me in grade school.

02D08C2D-4CE2-4217-A5EE-5A0B71477615.jpeg

Ohhhh, Please, Grampy,

Do share more with about all the fights you finished.

Lol
:hys:

Finally you admitted to what we knew all along . Stop with your constant challenges then .
Why are you afraid of a challenge? You always backpedal. Every. Single. Time.

Why are you afraid of a challenge? You always backpedal. Every. Single. Time.

I hate trying to converse with the severely mentally retarded . HEY SHIT4BRAINS !!! , you just said that you would not waste your time responding to any of us . Then you ask why don't we respond to your challenges ha ha ha ha ha

I hate trying to converse with the severely mentally retarded . HEY SHIT4BRAINS !!! , you just said that you would not waste your time responding to any of us . Then you ask why don't we respond to your challenges ha ha ha ha ha
Derpderpderp. I can move away from a position as it suits me, jackass. But now that I know that you’re a broke ass chump and a no integrity having loser, I won’t bother. (I kinda figured anyways.) Broke from getting grifted by politicians because you have GOT to be the most gullible mark in the country.

Derpderpderp. I can move away from a position as it suits me, jackass. But now that I know that you’re a broke ass chump and a no integrity having loser, I won’t bother. (I kinda figured anyways.) Broke from getting grifted by politicians because you have GOT to be the most gullible mark in the country.
Like when you're proven incorrect every time you mean .

Back