RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA DEBUNKED!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
As opposed to the hundreds or maybe even thousands of lies Trump has told on TV ?
Here ya go, BK. It will help with your cramps too
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

If I ever meet Picasso in person I'm gonna break his nose on behalf of the DC cops he's always making fun of.

Just curious. Why do you think physically harming him is ok? He's a retard, but you can't just go around punching people because of shit they say. :ROFLMAO:

Just curious. Why do you think physically harming him is ok? He's a retard, but you can't just go around punching people because of shit they say. :ROFLMAO:
Squishy! Where ya been? We were worried!

If people feel they need to resort to assault because of an insult, they are indeed the biggest pussies on the planet.
Yeah. Let’s call people faggot and beaner and ni**er and get all indignant and cry how “the left is intolerant” when there are consequences for the hateful rhetoric. I thought you guys were tough? Old school? Where men could settle shit by going out to the parking lot. Bunch of sad old pussies.

Must we show everyone who the retard is again, retard? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why do you think physically harming him is ok?

Purely hypothetical. It just seriously angers me when he does that.

That's where he steps over the line from just 'dick in general' to 'truly shitty human being'.

Jeez, just thinking back and I don't think I ever threw a first punch! :oops:

Remember from being really little my granddad (born 1899) would always tell me;
Never start a fight - just be sure to finish it if one breaks out.

Yeah. Let’s call people faggot and beaner and ni**er and get all indignant and cry how “the left is intolerant” when there are consequences for the hateful rhetoric. I thought you guys were tough? Old school? Where men could settle shit by going out to the parking lot. Bunch of sad old pussies.
Have ever seen me threaten somebody here? They're just words. I'm assuming you're out from doing your stretch now, so try and act like acivilized person, yes?

It is now clear that the inner circle of the Obama White House, including the former President himself, were coordinators of the entire Russia hoax from inception through the Mueller inquisition.

A coordinated conspiracy run from the Obama White House

That all elements of the senior departments of the major agencies of the United States Government were illegally weaponized to destroy a political opponent. A coordinated assault on the constitution and the Republic.

To sabotage an incoming President. Overthrow the government of the United States. Abuse their authorities to openly frame, smear and seek the destruction and criminal indictment of a duly elected President using the evidence they themselves fabricated.

Clapper said that everything he and John Brennan had done prior to and during the 2016 election was explicitly on Barack Obama’s orders.

Back