RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA DEBUNKED!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
… and yet Ray Epps has yet to be arrested despite all of the raking evidence against him. Yeah…ok.

Federal Ray says go that way!

ray epps-IMG_2279.jpg

That’s a commencement.
Trump was actually ENDORSED by the Grand Wizard.
Are they in a photo together holding hands, no wait, that was a Biden. Who really cares though. Democrats invented the KKK and embrace Jim Crow laws and racism. Nothing has changed. They like to control the inner cities and keep the people poor and killing themselves.

Are they in a photo together holding hands, no wait, that was a Biden. Who really cares though. Democrats invented the KKK and embrace Jim Crow laws and racism. Nothing has changed. They like to control the inner cities and keep the people poor and killing themselves.
Screenshot_20230522-204335~2.png

Like it or not, years from now the only thing in history books will be that Trump was the president that got impeached twice

1st President in history not to concede, or have a peaceful transfer of power.

Final story on J6 is yet to be written. Still don't know any details about all the fake electors
from Georgia and Wisconsin who were granted immunity by the grand jury.
Giuliani's troubles just keep getting worse and worse - there's a bird that knows lots of tunes.
Georgia is still yet to go down. Once everything's all said and done, I'm pretty sure Trump's gonna
be named in the first sentence of every book written about J6.

1st president to attempt stealing an election. That's a pretty big one.

Read a book written within the last 50 years already, clownshoes. That same, tired tidbit about democrats being the original party of this and that is worthless in the context which you present it. And completely disingenuous.

Read a book written within the last 50 years already, clownshoes. That same, tired tidbit about democrats being the original party of this and that is worthless in the context which you present it. And completely disingenuous.
I’d say this too if the party that represents me was responsible for those atrocities. Heck, your party didn’t stop with blacks, they even rounded up Japanese and Italian Americans and interred them as well.

I’d say this too if the party that represents me was responsible for those atrocities. Heck, your party didn’t stop with blacks, they even rounded up Japanese and Italian Americans and interred them as well.
Cool. Let’s fast forward 80 years and see how everything looks now. Wonder how your parents and grandparents voted in the past.

This has been eating at my brain all night. I feel exactly the same way about the GOP.
Why is it you and me seem to see eye to eye on some pretty basic shit but yet politics
turns everything on its head?

I was born in 1960 which means 16 presidential terms in my life so far.
In order:

8 years democrat - Kennedy > Johnson
8 years republican - Nixon > Ford
4 years democrat - Carter
12 years republican - Reagan > Reagan > Bush Sr.
8 years democrat - Clinton > Clinton
8 years republican - Bush Jr. > Bush Jr.
8 years democrat - Obama > Obama
4 years republican - Trump
4 years democrat - Biden

32 years of a democratic administration mixed in with 32 years of republican.

Yet here we are at total opposite ends of the world when it comes to the next election.
Nuts.

I blame the internet. :D
The reason you see the GOP abandon their intelligence, in favor of pseudo science, debunked Conspiracies, Fascism and literal Treason, is the fact that they used Racism, Fascism, lack of intellect , created the TEA Party and MAGA monsters .... good thing they didn't put a brain their Monster .
To show you how low they have gone ; Kevin McCarthy, MTG, Boebert, Jordan, Gomert, Johnson , Hehaw and Graham , are solid proof that the once Deplorable GOP have deteriorated into MAGA / Queefe Anon Morons Degenerates.

Too bad Trump had Jeffrey Epstein killed .... they would have made a great MAGA ticket in 2024 .

Back