RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA DEBUNKED!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
Apples and oranges though. The mostly peaceful protests had no chance of ruining our democracy like the peaceful capital tour could have. I can't believe that people actually compare the two.
Our democracy has been broken for a long time. But you are right, people will never agree about these things. I’m totally fine with that. Makes the world go round. Discussion is usually the first step to reconciliation.

I just want to convince everyone that this here Democrat has never, ever, eaten a baby.

Figure that's as good a start as any. (y)

Screen-Shot-2022-06-24-at-12.07.28-PM-1024x648.png

Debunking the Russia story is one of the biggest political stories in our country’s history. It took a former First Lady/ former Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton), to pay someone to create a totally fabricated story against a political opponent running for the highest office in the USA. The sitting President (Obama) KNEW this was happening, all in an effort to undermine an election for the president of the USA. This makes and J6 (an event riddled with FBI operatives actively participating to make the event worse) pale in comparison. Yet, here we are…

I can’t wait to see the liberals here spin it. Bring on the comedy. 🤣🤡

Debunking the Russia story is one of the biggest political stories in our country’s history. It took a former First Lady/ former Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton), to pay someone to create a totally fabricated story against a political opponent running for the highest office in the USA. The sitting President (Obama) KNEW this was happening, all in an effort to undermine an election for the president of the USA. This makes and J6 (an event riddled with FBI operatives actively participating to make the event worse) pale in comparison. Yet, here we are…

37 convictions bro.

I see Hilary asking china to help the dnc on the Rachel maddow comedy hour in the next election. I kept expecting Rachel to start jerking off at any moment because Hillary was there. I guess she ate a baby or had an adenochrome injection before the interview because she didn’t start seizing up and biting the carpet. lol…

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
1 conviction.
8 plea deals.
26 Russian nationalists indicted. 1/2 from a troll farm.

34 individuals indicted, total.
3 russian companies indicted.

Last edited:
DT: "Stand down and stand by."
PB: "Yes sir!"
DT: "Come to DC on J6. It's gonna be wild."
PB: "Yes sir!"

PB now - Jury of our peers just sent them away for a long time.
DT? Running for president.

c1f93f12-4ff1-4f3d-ba05-d2a640718ad5_1140x641.jpg

Last edited:
1 conviction.
8 plea deals.
26 Russian nationalists indicted. 1/2 from a troll farm.

34 individuals indicted, total.
3 russian companies indicted.
Pretty sure there were more convictions.

The Ray Epps conspiracy theories have been debunked from every possible angle - multiple times.
But the people who want to believe them the most are the same ones who won't accept any mainstream reports about them being BS.

So here we are 2-1/2 years later and the most die hard "J6 was no big deal" supporters are still talking Epps.
Nuts imo.

Last edited:

Like it or not, years from now the only thing in history books will be that Trump was the president that got impeached twice

Back