RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA DEBUNKED!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
This has been eating at my brain all night. I feel exactly the same way about the GOP.
Why is it you and me seem to see eye to eye on some pretty basic shit but yet politics
turns everything on its head?

I was born in 1960 which means 16 presidential terms in my life so far.
In order:

8 years democrat - Kennedy > Johnson
8 years republican - Nixon > Ford
4 years democrat - Carter
12 years republican - Reagan > Reagan > Bush Sr.
8 years democrat - Clinton > Clinton
8 years republican - Bush Jr. > Bush Jr.
8 years democrat - Obama > Obama
4 years republican - Trump
4 years democrat - Biden

32 years of a democratic administration mixed in with 32 years of republican.

Yet here we are at total opposite ends of the world when it comes to the next election.
Nuts.

I blame the internet. :D
I think it also comes down to this and tell me what you think-or anybody for that matter.....
the urban/rural divide. I believe you said you live in California? The place named after a whale's vagina? I'm a hillbilly in the middle of WestBYGODVirginia....literally. Almost all urban areas are blue and almost all rural areas are red. Two totally different populations in the same country being manipulated and pitted against each other constantly. At the end of the day my issue is I don't like being told what to do by corrupt out of touch pieces of shit.

I think it also comes down to this and tell me what you think-or anybody for that matter.....
the urban/rural divide. I believe you said you live in California? The place named after a whale's vagina? I'm a hillbilly in the middle of WestBYGODVirginia....literally. Almost all urban areas are blue and almost all rural areas are red. Two totally different populations in the same country being manipulated and pitted against each other constantly. At the end of the day my issue is I don't like being told what to do by corrupt out of touch pieces of shit.

I’m from DC and live in the USVI. Been disenfranchised my whole life.

Absolutely, but it's not as white and black as we're led to think.
I'm from San Diego. You hear that and you rightly think mostly urban and democrat.

Thing is, in either a Federal or State-wide election, this is San Diego.

Untitled.png

In the 2020 election you immediately gave California to Biden and Texas to Trump.
Did you know that a full 1/3rd of the population from each state voted for the other guy?

Point being, the ones doing the manipulating are making the divide a lot more black and white than it really is.

Absolutely, but it's not as white and black as we're led to think.
I'm from San Diego. You hear that and you rightly think mostly urban and democrat.

Thing is, in either a Federal or State-wide election, this is San Diego.

View attachment 207949

In the 2020 election you immediately gave California to Biden and Texas to Trump.
Did you know that a full 1/3rd of the population from each state voted for the other guy?

Point being, the ones doing the manipulating are making the divide a lot more black and white than it really is.
I can see my grandparents house. It says “Bonita”.

“Bonita”.

That's a little slice of heaven carved out of north Chula Vista where we owned a home for 21 years.
Lots of farms, horses, a pretty scary public golf course, and an awesome mall.
Really nice area we spent lots of time in through those years.

Your grandparents be doing good! (y)

Ask them about the US Summer Olympic Training Center next time you talk.
Very cool place to visit.

Our house was in Eastlake Greens.
Untitled.png

That's a little slice of heaven carved out of north Chula Vista where we owned a home for 21 years.
Lots of farms, horses, a pretty scary public golf course, and an awesome mall.
Really nice area we spent lots of time in through those years.

Your grandparents be doing good! (y)

Ask them about the US Summer Olympic Training Center next time you talk.
Very cool place to visit.

Our house was in Eastlake Greens.
View attachment 207973
I’ve been there a few times. It is a little slice of heaven. The gps took me through a scary ghetto and then across the (59?) freeway just to the north their area. And then, bam, suburbia. A lot like LA in that respect. I’ve been to Chula Vista too on my visits. Incredible view of downtown when you’re coming back north.

fuck that...I like these hills here. speaking of which if anyone is interested a family has their "farm" for sale. 117 acres with two or three gas wells, couple old barns and a livable old house for 150k.....they would probably take less. It's out of town but not to far out. good roads all the way to it. In 15 years you could timber and get 150k easy. Get a big chunk of the price for it if you timbered it now probably. And did I mention free natural gas?

The gps took me through a scary ghetto and then across the (59?) freeway just to the north their area.

That's the weird part of that area. You got two major highways running North/South.
The 5 is the oldest and runs right through the center of downtown and stays pretty close to the ocean.
Years later they had to add the 805 which is about 5-6? miles east of the 5.
West of the 5 you're going to find the oldest real estate, some of it run down into bad areas.
Between the 5 and 805 is a mix of nice and bad areas - old and new homes.
East of the 805 is all pretty much nice although I've heard some's getting bad cause of over-development.

The two smaller East/West highways connecting the 5 and 805 are the 54 and 94.
You're most likely talking about the 54, which prior to getting to Bonita runs through National City.

No offense to anyone that lives there, but National City has some little slices of hell in it.

Last edited:
That's the weird part of that area. You got two major highways running North/South.
The 5 is the oldest and runs right through the center of downtown and stays pretty close to the ocean.
Years later they had to add the 805 which is about 5-6? miles east of the 5.
West of the 5 you're going to find the oldest real estate, some of it run down into bad areas.
Between the 5 and 805 is a mix of nice and bad areas - old and new homes.
East of the 805 is all pretty much nice although I've heard some's getting bad cause of over-development.

The two smaller East/West highways connecting the 5 and 805 are the 54 and 94.
You're most likely talking about the 54, which prior to getting to Bonita runs through National City.

No offense to anyone that lives there, but National City has some little slices of hell in it.
We went there for some Filipino food and for some mexican food. Looked just like East LA.

Purely hypothetical. It just seriously angers me when he does that.

That's where he steps over the line from just 'dick in general' to 'truly shitty human being'.

Jeez, just thinking back and I don't think I ever threw a first punch! :oops:

Remember from being really little my granddad (born 1899) would always tell me;
Never start a fight - just be sure to finish it if one breaks out.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Please, you don't know much about Dave, do you?
I'd bet real money he'd have you crying like a little bitch in less than 30 seconds.
And laughing at you the whole time

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Please, you don't know much about Dave, do you?
I'd bet real money he'd have you crying like a little bitch in less than 30 seconds.
And laughing at you the whole time
I told a guy once that after I took him down I was gonna love on him….and I didn’t care who saw it because the way I felt about him was beautiful and should be shared….he immediately became compliant..

It's funny cause once you get old enough you stop giving a shit about who you piss off.
In my 60s with a blown disc in my lower back and 2 feet that don't work good - fist-fighting days are long gone.

If someone wants to take swings - have at it.

Payback's a bitch.

It's funny cause once you get old enough you stop giving a shit about who you piss off.
In my 60s with a blown disc in my lower back and 2 feet that don't work good - fist-fighting days are long gone.

If someone wants to take swings - have at it.

Payback's a bitch.
Oh that’s when I was in prison. Now that I’m retired, older and more broken down…. I will not ever fight anyone ever again. But I will do a mozambique drill on some dumb ass with my 10. Just saying….

As sad as this sounds, an armed society is a polite society. Also I have never seen or gotten into a fight at a gun range.

Reactions: rsm

Back