RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA DEBUNKED!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
But the one headed up by Adam Schiff, who swore he had incriminating evidence, was perfectly legit eh? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See, we both look a bit dumb when we do that. :D
Will subpoenas mean shit anymore in tight situations where criminality might be involved?
Probably not after Trump's admin.

Was thinking about the elections coming up. Trump was the first ever prez to hold his party's
convention at The White House, instead of at a convention center in some random city.

What's Biden gonna do?
Quite the advantage holding your re-election convention on the South Lawn of the W.H.

If Biden follows suit will the right freak out? Hmmmm.....

See, we both looked a bit dumb trying to place types of 'official' markers like that.
Will subpoenas mean shit anymore in tight situations where criminality might be involved?
Probably not after Trump's admin.

Was thinking about the elections coming up. Trump was the first ever prez to hold his party's
convention at The White House, instead of in some random city at a convention center.

What's Biden gonna do?
Quite the advantage holding your re-election convention on the South Lawn of the W.H.

If Biden follows suit will the right freak out? Hmmmm.....
You mean not after the democrats made a complete mockery of the impeachment process. That was a fucking shit show.

Fixed it for you.

I'm paying myself off $100 for the bet I just won that you'd reply something like this. :ROFLMAO:

:cheers:

Fuck, we could do this for the next 6 hours and still get nowhere. :D

giphy.gif

I'm paying myself off $100 for the bet I just won that you'd reply something like this. :ROFLMAO:

:cheers:

Fuck, we could do this for the next 6 hours and still get nowhere. :D

giphy.gif
Well, PA is having a big trigger sale. You could pick up a Hiperfire for that hundo. They are super sweet.

Once again, Democrats are/were wrong. 🤣. Derp!

This was election interference pure and simple.

“neither U.S. nor the Intelligence Community appears to have possessed any actual evidence of collusion in their holdings at the commencement of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.”

“Our investigation determined that the Crossfire Hurricane investigators did not and could not corroborate any of the substantive allegations contained in the Steele reporting.”

View attachment 205756
He should’ve done something about it if it was true. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back