Secret Service spotted Trump rally shooter on roof 20 minutes before gunfire erupted

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
But…. Slope…..dangerous….
IMG_2400.jpeg

i been saying since 6:12 saturday. a minute after the shooting

this kid had the nod from someone or some Govt

tell me.
a 20yo kid with no internet footprint? anyone at that age are born with a phone in their hands

im saying it was wiped clean. by whom I haven't figured out yet. maybe it will never be brought to light but this was not a lone wolf shooting

Ohhhh an occupational hazard to put a SS on a sloped roof?

WTF. These mother fuckers are trained killers. dont give me that horseshit that theyre afraid of a roof

all the while they had 2 snipers 150 yards away on a larger sloped roof.

They didn’t even need to put anyone on it. They just need to watch it, which apparently they did, and just waited for the guy to start shooting. It strikes me as implausible (To put it mildly) that a random kid brings a rifle, maybe a ladder to this rally and managed to get a direct sight on the president from an elevated position 130yds out.

i been saying since 6:12 saturday. a minute after the shooting

this kid had the nod from someone or some Govt

tell me.
a 20yo kid with no internet footprint? anyone at that age are born with a phone in their hands

im saying it was wiped clean. by whom I haven't figured out yet. maybe it will never be brought to light but this was not a lone wolf shooting

WTF. These mother fuckers are trained killers. dont give me that horseshit that theyre afraid of a roof

If I were to put on my conspiracy cap, I would say it was an inside job, but by the Trump camp. My reasoning being that A) Trump initially looked more annoyed than shocked that he was hit. The plan was to miss.
B) Trump must have had at least one of his own guys in on the security detail. How was his own guy not aware of all the chatter leading up to the shots being fired?

now the biggest fault I find against this is that he does not seem remorseful about it. Even a goon like him would be affected by someone else dying.
But then again Alec Baldwin doesn’t seem to care at all and he pulled the trigger.

I feel like if it was some “deep state” boogie man set up, they wouldn’t have sent some doofus to Home Depot to buy his ladder before he screwed up his job anyways

I mean you have to entertain the possibility but I think that’s unlikely. What does he really gain by shooting at himself? My impression is that at most he solidified his supporters and maybe added a few. Trump haters are sorry he wasn’t killed, nothing is changing there. On the other hand, the “deep state” and democrats have been out to get him since day one and it’s STILL not working. What else is left to do other than kill him?

They just need to watch it, which apparently they did, and just waited for the guy to start shooting. It strikes me as implausible (To put it mildly) that a random kid brings a rifle, maybe a ladder to this rally and managed to get a direct sight on the president from an elevated position 130yds out.
... and they'd apparently flagged him as suspicious an hour beforehand after he avoided walking "though" the metal detector, just wandering around out there.

Yup, steeper slope. :LOL:

I mean you have to entertain the possibility but I think that’s unlikely. What does he really gain by shooting at himself? My impression is that at most he solidified his supporters and maybe added a few. Trump haters are sorry he wasn’t killed, nothing is changing there. On the other hand, the “deep state” and democrats have been out to get him since day one and it’s STILL not working. What else is left to do other than kill him?
Not that I think anyone is “out to get him”, but 34 felony accounts would be a pretty good start if they were lol.

But as I’ve said before, the assassination attempt would benefit Trump by getting him more pity points. You just said people were out to get him. He’s gonna keep playing that up for all the “free thinkers” out there.

If it was deep state conspiracy, it went exactly according to plan. It was all too easy.
The big question would be “why?”

If it was deep state conspiracy, it went exactly according to plan. It was all too easy.
The big question would be “why?”

All the rig talk experts agree that it was a shot anyone remotely familiar with firearms would make. So either it was deep state and went exactly to plan, or it was someone else and they messed up

then the counter sniper team had to wait for permission to engage. WTF is that about.
if that were me I wouldn't have made it into the parking lot with my head still attached

what i was amazed of most is no one ran away. The whole rally stood their ground.

there could have been a stampede and lost dozens

I think i mentioned earlier i was in DC about 25 yrs ago

they closed the Street for Bush IIs motorcade. I stepped 5 foot off the curb to take a better picture

3 of them were on me like a fly on shit. Very respective none the less but dead serious

i didnt fuck around. i apologized and walked back to the sidewalk

Mrs 70 is still bitching to me about that maneuverer

If I were to put on my conspiracy cap, I would say it was an inside job, but by the Trump camp. My reasoning being that A) Trump initially looked more annoyed than shocked that he was hit. The plan was to miss.
B) Trump must have had at least one of his own guys in on the security detail. How was his own guy not aware of all the chatter leading up to the shots being fired?

now the biggest fault I find against this is that he does not seem remorseful about it. Even a goon like him would be affected by someone else dying.
But then again Alec Baldwin doesn’t seem to care at all and he pulled the trigger.

I feel like if it was some “deep state” boogie man set up, they wouldn’t have sent some doofus to Home Depot to buy his ladder before he screwed up his job anyways
Wow. You really are fucked up Dan. Trump had himself shot ? 🙄

Not that I think anyone is “out to get him”, but 34 felony accounts would be a pretty good start if they were lol.

But as I’ve said before, the assassination attempt would benefit Trump by getting him more pity points. You just said people were out to get him. He’s gonna keep playing that up for all the “free thinkers” out there.
I think the "deep state/democrats" would benefit infinitely more than Trump would. And those 34 "felonies" are BS and everyone knows it. It will probably get overturned to some degree if not entirely. Here is where you start veering off from an objective assessment to just saying words that have an appearance of meaning.

“ I might die, but think of those pity points”. 🤣

That’s bullshit Dan. You absolutely know people are out to get him. It makes trying to have a rational conversation with you about anything Trump related completely pointless.

Back