Secret Service spotted Trump rally shooter on roof 20 minutes before gunfire erupted

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
then the counter sniper team had to wait for permission to engage. WTF is that about.
if that were me I wouldn't have made it into the parking lot with my head still attached

what i was amazed of most is no one ran away. The whole rally stood their ground.

there could have been a stampede and lost dozens

I think i mentioned earlier i was in DC about 25 yrs ago

they closed the Street for Bush IIs motorcade. I stepped 5 foot off the curb to take a better picture

3 of them were on me like a fly on shit. Very respective none the less but dead serious

i didnt fuck around. i apologized and walked back to the sidewalk

Mrs 70 is still bitching to me about that maneuverer
I assure you those snipers were not under orders to wait for confirmation before shooting. That’s not how it works.

All the rig talk experts agree that it was a shot anyone remotely familiar with firearms would make. So either it was deep state and went exactly to plan, or it was someone else and they messed up
He did make the shot. Trump turned is head at the last fraction of a second and it missed his head by millimeters. It was a fluke.

Wow. You really are fucked up Dan. Trump had himself shot ? 🙄
I clearly said that “the plan was to miss”. By that I meant they did not plan on actually shooting him.

I also implied that I don’t think any of that is actually true, but if I were to believe it was a conspiracy, that would be my take on it.

He did make the shot. Trump turned is head at the last fraction of a second and it missed his head by millimeters. It was a fluke.

If the deep state hired someone to shoot someone, that person would be dead. That is their job. Also how many shots were fired? Do military snipers just keep blasting until the hit something? I don’t feel like they do

If the deep state hired someone to shoot someone, that person would be dead. That is their job. Also how many shots were fired? Do military snipers just keep blasting until the hit something? I don’t feel like they do
You “ Feel” a lot of things.

The deep state is not God. They are fucking everything up right and left and are likely already has-beens. Regardless, it was a fluke. Shit happens. There is no reason Trump would stage it and then it's even more ridiculous given how close it came to killing him. I've always been a little suspicious of your thinking, but have to say with this my assessment is that it's next to nil. Or you're just biased/messing with people.

“ I might die, but think of those pity points”. 🤣

That’s bullshit Dan. You absolutely know people are out to get him. It makes trying to have a rational conversation with you about anything Trump related completely pointless.

Or anything for that matter.
Dude just likes to hear/see himself (mostly in drag I assume at this point).

I clearly said that “the plan was to miss”. By that I meant they did not plan on actually shooting him.

I also implied that I don’t think any of that is actually true, but if I were to believe it was a conspiracy, that would be my take on it.
Shot at then. Just as ridiculous. And of course that would be your take on it. It’s called confirmation bias. Which you got shit tons of.

I assure you those snipers were not under orders to wait for confirmation before shooting. That’s not how it works.
1721324309464.png

Shot at then. Just as ridiculous. And of course that would be your take on it. It’s called confirmation bias. Which you got shit tons of.
Not what confirmation bias means, but regardless of that, it’s not my take. I said that clear as day. I don’t think there was an organization behind it. I think it was some fucked up dude that couldn’t even be fucked right.
If I were to make up a story, much like you and everyone else is doing, then the story would be what I posted. But as I said in the very same post, I don’t actually think the story is what actually happened

The deep state is not God. They are fucking everything up right and left and are likely already has-beens. Regardless, it was a fluke. Shit happens. There is no reason Trump would stage it and then it's even more ridiculous given how close it came to killing him. I've always been a little suspicious of your thinking, but have to say with this my assessment is that it's next to nil. Or you're just biased/messing with people.

Either you have the short term memory of a fly, or you missed the week they taught context clues

Either you have the short term memory of a fly, or you missed the week they taught context clues
The idea that Trump would stage this is just too stupid to really consider. If you’re gonna be a conspiracy theorist, be a smart one. 👍

So you think I have confirmation bias because of what I actually think happened, or because of the story I made up under the premise of “if I were to make a story”? Which one is it lol
“ if I were to believe it happened, that would be my take on it”.

“ of course it would be, it’s called confirmation bias”.

“ not what confirmation bias means but blah blah blah”.

“ if I were to believe it happened, that would be my take on it”.

“ of course it would be, it’s called confirmation bias”.

“ not what confirmation bias means but blah blah blah”.

You gotta be more clear than that. It seems like you saying the scenario that I don’t think actually happened is causing to you believe I have confirmation bias

You gotta be more clear than that. It seems like you saying the scenario that I don’t think actually happened is causing to you believe I have confirmation bias
You started the fucking thing with supposedly a hypothetical describing what your reaction “ Would” be. I said, “ yeah, that would be confirmation bias, which you have plenty of”.
Pretty simple Dan.

Let me know if I need to dumb it down further for ya. 😊

You started the fucking thing with supposedly a hypothetical describing what your reaction “ Would” be. I said, “ yeah, that would be confirmation bias, which you have plenty of”.
Pretty simple Dan.

Let me know if I need to dumb it down further for ya. 😊

Just so we are clear then, you are accusing me of confirmation bias for something I said that I didn’t think i even believed happened. Yes? Yes or no dude

Back