Secret Service spotted Trump rally shooter on roof 20 minutes before gunfire erupted

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
You flatter yourself thinking I would waste any time investigating whether or not you were someone familiar who is afraid to post under his own user name for some reason.

All you fags and your alts fill me with ennui. ( look it up Dan’s).

I don’t have any alts

It's absolutely asinine to even suggest that this was an inside job to boost Trump's numbers.
I'm no sniper, but pretty sure all of those guys hitting 20 for 20 at 1000 yards wouldn't feel comfortable taking an ear shot at 150 yards or whatever it was. That dumb kid was trying to kill him. If any inside job were taking place it was probably in the hopes that the people running the circus were gambling on a Trump supporter getting revenge and taking out Biden for them.

It's absolutely asinine to even suggest that this was an inside job to boost Trump's numbers.
I'm no sniper, but pretty sure all of those guys hitting 20 for 20 at 1000 yards wouldn't feel comfortable taking an ear shot at 150 yards or whatever it was. That dumb kid was trying to kill him. If any inside job were taking place it was probably in the hopes that the people running the circus were gambling on a Trump supporter getting revenge and taking out Biden for them.
I agree. That’s why I said I don’t think it was actually the case

We’ve been talking about this for like 3 days now. A lot of people hate Trump. I think whoever shot at him just fucking hates him. It was the right mix of anger, mental instability and opportunity
Sure, but the manner, the timing (right before nomination/VP pick), that the USSS spotted him 20 min earlier, ALL THE PEOPLE SHOUTING ABOUT THE GUY ON THE ROOF WITH A GUN, that he was even able to get to the roof with a rifle in the first place. FFS man

Sure, but the manner, the timing (right before nomination/VP pick), that the USSS spotted him 20 min earlier, ALL THE PEOPLE SHOUTING ABOUT THE GUY ON THE ROOF WITH A GUN, that he was even able to get to the roof with a rifle in the first place. FFS man

But using that logic, you have to assume that Trump did not have any of his own guys on security detail. Or if he did, the rest of the detail somehow kept them out of the loop as well. I’m not sure about that

Wonder when they'll have to take out Biden, seeing as he ain't resigning.

Clearly you do AYNIRAR.

Just because you only changed your name don’t make it any less retarded

Changing you name isn’t making an alt. It’s the same account. There isn’t an Aynirar account and a Justin Bailey account. It’s just one

But using that logic, you have to assume that Trump did not have any of his own guys on security detail. Or if he did, the rest of the detail somehow kept them out of the loop as well. I’m not sure about that
I'm not either. I just think it needs investigating and I am leaning towards it being an inside job. Otherwise, there's a shitload of 'splainin to be expected.

I'm not either. I just think it needs investigating and I am leaning towards it being an inside job. Otherwise, there's a shitload of 'splainin to be expected.

of course it needs investigation, but if you take away conjecture and ahem bias, the facts so far would seem imply an even chance of the inside job being from either side

images

He was shot by a Republican. :codeak:

Children aren't Republicans or Democrats.
They're impressionable. Some grow out of it. Others double down.

of course it needs investigation, but if you take away conjecture and ahem bias, the facts so far would seem imply an even chance of the inside job being from either side
Speaking of bias. Jesus Dan. Common fucking sense with zero known facts would lead you to at least lean towards Democrats taking him out. How the fuck can you conclude republicans, poised to win thanks to Biden’s recent revelations of senility, would take out their candidate ? That’s fucking retarded.

Speaking of bias. Jesus Dan. Common fucking sense with zero known facts would lead you to at least lean towards Democrats taking him out. How the fuck can you conclude republicans, poised to win thanks to Biden’s recent revelations of senility, would take out their candidate ? That’s fucking retarded.

That’s why I said to remove conjecture.

Back