Seems Hawaii is like Joes illegitimate grandchild.

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
70 Mach 1
70 Mach 1
Such devistation and very little media coverage.
Only the weather Channel is giving it any respect

The big 24/7 Channels moved on from jan 6 to the Iowa caucuses

Last edited:
Reactions: rsm
Such deviation and very little media coverage.
Only the weather Channel is giving it any respect

The big 24/7 Channels moved on from jan 6 to the Iowa caucuses
Hawaii was the lead story on the news I listened to. On the days it wasn't the lead it was second.

Maybe you should check more sources.

IMG_20230812_123615_236.jpg

IMG_20230812_123622_945.jpg

IMG_20230812_122507_037.jpg

7vjnfo.jpg

7vk4m2.jpg

Here is the problem. I REMEMBER that exact same photo from like 2018 or 2019. In other words I saw that picture 4 or 5 years ago. Back then it was also claimed to be a directed energy weapon and an attack on the US.

Don’t know what the photo shows, but I do know with 100% certainty is that is not a picture Lanahai, Hawaii in 2023.

Here is the problem. I REMEMBER that exact same photo from like 2018 or 2019. In other words I saw that picture 4 or 5 years ago. Back then it was also claimed to be a directed energy weapon and an attack on the US.

Don’t know what the photo shows, but I do know with 100% certainty is that is not a picture Lanahai, Hawaii in 2023.

Howdy bud. Yeah I knew that photo might not be Maui but since I'm a serious journalist up against a deadline I used it anyway.

Here's another photo that may or may not be a recent photo of the fires in Maui along with the comment I found interesting.

IMG_20230812_162306_212.jpg

Does this look like a wild fire? Since when do wild fires burn in a ring?

Howdy bud. Yeah I knew that photo might not be Maui but since I'm a serious journalist up against a deadline I used it anyway.

Here's another photo that may or may not be a recent photo of the fires in Maui along with the comment I found interesting.

View attachment 235913
Does this look like a wild fire? Since when do wild fires burn in a ring?
Looks like your butthole on a Friday night.

I guess our fav dem pres don't give a fuck about the 4 electoral votes .

Did he even make a national address yet.

Reactions: ccn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back