Seems Hawaii is like Joes illegitimate grandchild.

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
More of the same from you.

Almost seems like it doesn't matter at all that the jews are guilty of satanism and much, much more, only that someone has pointed it out. And that someone, no matter how correct, must be silenced.

Not really working thus far.

By the way. What else could they be guilty of? Completely asking for myself here.

Never mind I know the answer.

View attachment 236828

View attachment 236831

Can't forget the dancing Isralis.

View attachment 236837

View attachment 236834
Listen dude....I can't condone this. Your gone.

You SERIOUSLY have the musical taste of a pedophile..................a grown family man listening to Asian children........................you can't make this shit up.
did I not mention a month or so ago about do not call other members pedo's? I caught the aftermath of what you described about being done to another members son so here we are...and there you go....

A few last words about this pathetic shit show of a thread...I'm leaving this right here for awhile for MY peeps to see when they log on here. They are in other time zones so it will be here patiently waiting for them. That way when the emails start pouring into Bordas..the record of my actions are right here for everybody to see. You guys had a good thing going here for debate and airing of grievances...but you have literally ruined it with this bull shit. I'm also totally amazed by the low key doxing of members here. Unbelievable. It's a freaking guitar forum. Get a life and get along for the sake of God. Ok I'm out..... :salute:

Well-said brother.

Please, let's keep the thread intact for edification / instructional purposes.

Was about to reply about the "how can mods allow this?" comment. We see this often and yet in every case a mod hasn't yet seen it. It's like peeps think we're bots. Fellow Rig Talkers, we're not bots, we're the bot-zappers. :uzi::powpow:

Leave it to the Murderator to clean up aisle 7. Don't fuck with this dude; he's heavy-duty. :LOL:

I banned myself from moderating here because I was getting aggravated with stuff, but when I logged on and saw the report I was like..mmmmm...I don't do OTC...then I got to looking and was like wtf? so here we are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back