Seems Hawaii is like Joes illegitimate grandchild.

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you had to mention them I'll clarify for everyone and the mods that when I riff on the jews I'm talking about the satanic luciferian international globalist jews. NOT the entire ethnic group. Only the satanic ones.

I feel everyone should already know this but I mention it here just in case because I think it's against the rules to post denigrating comments about a whole race or ethnic group.

Do I really need to point that out in every meme and comment? As if people didn't already know the obvious? Do I need a disclaimer for the triggered bitches?
Straight up Qanon bullshit ^

Since you had to mention them I'll clarify for everyone and the mods that when I riff on the jews I'm talking about the satanic luciferian international globalist jews. NOT the entire ethnic group. Only the satanic ones.

I feel everyone should already know this but I mention it here just in case because I think it's against the rules to post denigrating comments about a whole race or ethnic group.

Do I really need to point that out in every meme and comment? As if people didn't already know the obvious? Do I need a disclaimer for the triggered bitches?

Yup, Makes total sense Brother👍
I knew exactly what you meant.

Also, if you have to clarify about when you “riff on the Jews,” you might be an antisemite.
Himmler....................just hide.................for good..........................the Mossad WILL find you soon enough.

1692136207095.png

::some random Qanon asshole::
“Jews are puppet masters that control the world!”

::me ::
“That’s not very nice.”

::Yabba::
“YOU FUCKING NAZI PEDOPHILE I’M GOING TO FILE A FALSE CRIMINAL ALLEGATION AGAINST YOU WITH THE FBI WHICH IS IN ITSELF A FEDERAL CRIME!”

I can't believe the mods or the admin allow you and your alts to continue to post period. You fucking worthless loser! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hi jellyfish.

Found a dollar yet? Hahahahaha.

Poop your pants when I mentioned a bet? You bet! Now go wash yourself. Uck. You smell like Yabba.

@Bagel and Creamcheese @ArtTheClown

Some tidbits for you that are 100% true.

85 – 90% of Jews are Khazars You will find that approximately 85 – 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie and claim that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.

In 1948 The Flag of Israel is unveiled. Despite tremendous opposition the emblem on the flag is a blue colored version of the Rothschild, “Red Hexagram or Sign.” This angers so many Jews who realize this Hexagram was used in the ancient mystery religions as the symbol of, “Moloch,” (described as a demon of unwilling sacrifice and is also interestingly the name of the stone owl the elite worship at Bohemian Grove), and, “Astaroth,” (described as the Lord Treasurer of Hell).The Hexagram was also used to represent Saturn, which has been identified as the esoteric name for, “Satan.” This indicates that anyone killed in the name of Israel is actually a sacrifice to Satan. These dissenting Jews believe the, “Menorah,” the oldest Jewish symbol should be used and pointed out that the Hexagram is not even a Jewish symbol, but of course as the Rothschild Zionists use it that is what ends up on the Rothschild, I mean Zionist, I mean Israeli flag

@Bagel and Creamcheese @ArtTheClown

Some tidbits for you that are 100% true.

85 – 90% of Jews are Khazars You will find that approximately 85 – 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie and claim that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.

In 1948 The Flag of Israel is unveiled. Despite tremendous opposition the emblem on the flag is a blue colored version of the Rothschild, “Red Hexagram or Sign.” This angers so many Jews who realize this Hexagram was used in the ancient mystery religions as the symbol of, “Moloch,” (described as a demon of unwilling sacrifice and is also interestingly the name of the stone owl the elite worship at Bohemian Grove), and, “Astaroth,” (described as the Lord Treasurer of Hell).The Hexagram was also used to represent Saturn, which has been identified as the esoteric name for, “Satan.” This indicates that anyone killed in the name of Israel is actually a sacrifice to Satan. These dissenting Jews believe the, “Menorah,” the oldest Jewish symbol should be used and pointed out that the Hexagram is not even a Jewish symbol, but of course as the Rothschild Zionists use it that is what ends up on the Rothschild, I mean Zionist, I mean Israeli flag
Antisemitic Qanon bullshit ^

“90% of all Jews are fraudulent Satan worshipers. But YOU are the real antisemite!”

“90% of all Jews are fraudulent Satan worshipers. But YOU are the real antisemite!”
Did I just say.........YOU have to work through this............WHY WHY WHY try and incite hate crimes?????????

Spend your energy doing something positive...............search and learn.

These are BOTH current modern mis-directions.

If you know your history that was written way back (pre 1947) you'd know the actual truth.

I can't show or teach you...............this is something you need to work through.

You know Dude, you’re just dealing with one guy here.
ArtTheClown IS Bagel….
That’s already been confirmed👍

But he thinks we’ve forgotten.
:hys:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back