Seems Hawaii is like Joes illegitimate grandchild.

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but labeling, name calling, and throw in an internet tough guy for good measure. What's telling is none of you dispute the message. You just attack the messenger.

Satanic luciferians each of you. Oh hey! I think I see a hole in the wall! Go stick a "prayer" in it!
Says we are name callers.

Calls us names.

Says we attack the messenger.

Attacks us.

Fuck off you brain damaged, neo nazi, anti Semite.

The below is allowed according to Mr. Monkey because it's not directed at anybody here on the forum . Mr. Monkey rules :thumbsup:

I wonder how many male liberals are utilizing these when sitting down strumming the guitar ? I've heard libtard's say that these devices stimulate you while you're playing and can result in a more enjoyable playing experience.

1692127191322.png
1692127205698.png

I wonder how many male liberals are utilizing these when sitting down strumming the guitar ? I've heard libtard's say that these devices stimulate you while you're playing and can result in a more enjoyable playing experience.

View attachment 236810View attachment 236813
Well, one thing I'm certain of.

I'm certain of who among us has a file full of rubber sex toy pictures and who has a hard disk full of pictures of barely dressed obese men.

And I'm certain it isn't us "lefties" who I'm talking about.

I'm not liked.
Have you tried though? You're Bag Man right? I'm sure there is something you could contribute. :dunno:

Would you like us all to stop on over? If not, then just continue to hang out there with Rrrracerdouche and be content talking about improving your tone every day for the millionth fucking time.
I've seen you over there before. I get it. You're are hardcore pissed off internet tough guy. You do you. :dunno:

I'd rather embrace similarities and get different perspectives. Plus I think it is cool when people get new gear. Especially amps.

If I have something to contribute or suggest, I sometimes do. Sometimes don't.

well if you are differentiating marshall from fender, you are saying that adding gain stages and channels are "changes" to a circuit. Something like the Mesa Fillmore is cool offering 2 channels but identical, not ground breaking but interesting enough to talk about. Then of course there is modeling and profiling which is still for the most part in it's infancy.
while it's true that amps really cannot stray far from Preamp -> Power Amp, there is still a lot of variety to be had. Add to that someone making the point to JOIN A MUSIC FORUM, you would think they enjoy talking about the intricacies and nuances of all of the amps out there today, combined with the introduction of "modern" features to "70 year old" technology, like onboard IR loaders and Power Scaling to fit player's needs, there is really a lot to talk about if you are so inclined to learn and grow as a player.

I've posted several clips of amps I have built here, should I post some more?
Variations..................FUCKING variations on a SOLID 2 circuit design................................FUNDAMENTALLY still the SAME.

You were told where guitar amplification was born and you missed it.

Variations..................FUCKING variations on a SOLID 2 circuit design................................FUNDAMENTALLY still the SAME.

You were told where guitar amplification was born and you missed it.
i'm assuming you are going to say RCA, and no I did not miss that. I actually included it in my post. Stop trying to be witty, it's not a good fit for you. It's simple to say that nothing has strayed far from the amplifier designs of the past, but that's because straying too far from it would make it not be an amplifier any more.

i'm assuming you are going to say RCA, and no I did not miss that. I actually included it in my post. Stop trying to be witty, it's not a good fit for you. It's simple to say that nothing has strayed far from the amplifier designs of the past, but that's because straying too far from it would make it not be an amplifier any more.
WHICH I SAID IN MY POST........................read something in full FFS.............you NEVER do.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back