Seems Hawaii is like Joes illegitimate grandchild.

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NAZI BagelFartNevets Himmler with all his hypocrite ‘antiSemite’ attacks😂👍

Fucking PRICELESS
:hys:

Where’s Inbred Nazi Tranny Donnie?!
C’mon, Donnie, he can add more weight here, Dude😂👍

I'm clarifying your vague question. That's how it works. I'll be happy to answer once I know what you actually want.

Are we going to go back and forth on this or are you going to discuss like an adult?
There is a zero percent chance of him discussing it like an adult.

Maybe 20% he eventually clarifies what he was actually asking

70% chance he does not clarify anything but still asks why you haven’t answered him yet

And a 10% chance he was stricken and stunned by an errant Jewish laser beam and when he comes to, he will begin posting coherent thoughts

Would you like us all to stop on over? If not, then just continue to hang out there with Rrrracerdouche and be content talking about improving your tone every day for the millionth fucking time.
You are SO RIGHT..............................the shit they talk about is like 70 years old today..............BORING..............

How many variations on an ancient RCA circuit book can they talk about.

There's basically 2 circuits with parts differences and that's about it.

All amp builders and modders, even today, are STILL leveraging off a Marshall or Fender Circuit.

You have to keep it that way because THAT'S the sound we're ALL familiar with...........

So YES,.............you're 10000000% correct................how many times can they regurgitate the SAME old shit.

There is a zero percent chance of him discussing it like an adult.

Maybe 20% he eventually clarified what he was actually asking

70% chance he does not clarify anything but still asks why you haven’t answered him yet

And a 10% chance he was stricken and stunned by an errant Jewish laser beam and when he comes to, he will begin posting coherent thoughts
Is there ever a day where you're NOT that fucking stupid?

Adult discussion? I ALWAYS welcome it from an ADULT and that, is NOT you...................

Your posts, musical tastes and bullshit makes that perfectly clear.............................

You are SO RIGHT..............................the shit they talk about is like 70 years old today..............BORING..............

All amp builders and modders, even today, are STILL leveraging off a Marshall or Fender Circuit.

You have to keep it that way because THAT'S the sound we're ALL familiar with...........

So YES,.............you're 10000000% correct................how many times can they regurgitate the SAME old shit.
this would almost be insightful if your next post hadn't been about my "musical tastes". There are a lot of different amp designs out there doing very different things that are not just marshall/fender/rca, they just aren't used in the tiny spectrum of music you listen to. It's also clear you haven't spent very much time inside an amplifier.

Right? All that Rrrrrrracerdouche does is gloat about his ‘72 turd and how great it sounds with all these boosts in front. The “Marshall Expert”. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

this would almost be insightful if your next post hadn't been about my "musical tastes". There are a lot of different amp designs out there doing very different things that are not just marshall/fender/rca, they just aren't used in the tiny spectrum of music you listen to. It's also clear you haven't spent very much time inside an amplifier.
SHOW me wanker..........................................you have NOT got a clue.........................

SHOW ME!

straight up antisemitism, white nationalist/neo-Nazi rhetoric and memes. This place is a fucking cesspool

But here you are.

7vupxw.jpg

SHOW me wanker..........................................you have NOT got a clue.........................

SHOW ME!
well if you are differentiating marshall from fender, you are saying that adding gain stages and channels are "changes" to a circuit. Something like the Mesa Fillmore is cool offering 2 channels but identical, not ground breaking but interesting enough to talk about. Then of course there is modeling and profiling which is still for the most part in it's infancy.
while it's true that amps really cannot stray far from Preamp -> Power Amp, there is still a lot of variety to be had. Add to that someone making the point to JOIN A MUSIC FORUM, you would think they enjoy talking about the intricacies and nuances of all of the amps out there today, combined with the introduction of "modern" features to "70 year old" technology, like onboard IR loaders and Power Scaling to fit player's needs, there is really a lot to talk about if you are so inclined to learn and grow as a player.

I've posted several clips of amps I have built here, should I post some more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back