Seems Hawaii is like Joes illegitimate grandchild.

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanky and cartoons, no wonder why Danny and Donnie love each other so much. What a creepy relationship. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WHICH I SAID IN MY POST........................read something in full FFS.............you NEVER do.................
I read your post. It’s why I said you are trying to hard. It’s like joining a car forum and saying “why buy a new car? They all have 4 wheels and an engine!”

It’s dumb.

You are a dumbass

Get over it

Last edited:
The below is allowed according to Mr. Monkey because it's not directed at anybody here on the forum . Mr. Monkey rules :thumbsup:

I wonder how many male liberals are utilizing these when sitting down strumming the guitar ? I've heard libtard's say that these devices stimulate you while you're playing and can result in a more enjoyable playing experience.

View attachment 236810View attachment 236813
Looking up pictures of butt plugs to own the libs.

Says we are name callers.

Calls us names.

Says we attack the messenger.

Attacks us.

Fuck off you brain damaged, neo nazi, anti Semite.

More of the same from you.

Almost seems like it doesn't matter at all that the jews are guilty of satanism and much, much more, only that someone has pointed it out. And that someone, no matter how correct, must be silenced.

Not really working thus far.

By the way. What else could they be guilty of? Completely asking for myself here.

Never mind I know the answer.

IMG_20230728_103221_762.jpg

IMG_20230815_160844_408.jpg

Can't forget the dancing Isralis.

CJH6.gif

IMG_20230512_112829_580.jpg

Almost seems like it doesn't matter at all that the jews are guilty of satanism and much, much more, only that someone has pointed it out. And that someone, no matter how correct, must be silenced.

By the way. What else could they be guilty of? Completely asking for myself here.

View attachment 236828

View attachment 236831

View attachment 236837

View attachment 236834

Dude, didn’t you know when you tell the truth these days, you’re labelled as a homophobe, a racist, antisemitic, a climate change denier, anti-LGBT, anti-trans, anti-VAX, or, all of the above😂👍

:hys:

View attachment 236828

View attachment 236831

View attachment 236837

View attachment 236834
Unfiltered ant-semitism.

Hard to believe the mods allow this.

I read your post. It’s why I said you are trying to hard. It’s like joining a car forum and saying “why buy a new car? They all have 4 wheels and an engine!”

It’s dumb.

You are a dumbass

Get over it
You've never opened up a decent amp or owned one.................you really know sweet FA about it all. With ears like yours it's no surprise.

Like I originally said, grown men regurgitating the SAME OLD SHIT about amps. Nothing has really changed since the 70s.

Smith, Fender and Marshall are the 3 main guys that even as I type NOTHING has been invented since them. Sitting on a gear forum talking about the SAME OLD SHIT is useless and boring..........................YOU'D love it as you have plenty to learn...................

You've never opened up a decent amp or owned one.................you really know sweet FA about it all. With ears like yours it's no surprise.

Like I originally said, grown men regurgitating the SAME OLD SHIT about amps. Nothing has really changed since the 70s.

Smith, Fender and Marshall are the 3 main guys that even as I type NOTHING has been invented since them. Sitting on a gear forum talking about the SAME OLD SHIT is useless and boring..........................YOU'D love it as you have plenty to learn...................

Still being a dumbass.

There is a lot to talk about in the gear world. If you are only interested in sounding like the 70s, then sure there isn’t much else to talk about. It has been covered.
But if you want to learn what is out there, and what is new, there is plenty to talk about. Forums like this is a good place for that.

It’s an awesome time for gear. Just because you are outdated doesn’t mean the entire gear industry is.

Still being a dumbass.

There is a lot to talk about in the gear world. If you are only interested in sounding like the 70s, then sure there isn’t much else to talk about. It has been covered.
But if you want to learn what is out there, and what is new, there is plenty to talk about. Forums like this is a good place for that.

It’s an awesome time for gear. Just because you are outdated doesn’t mean the entire gear industry is.
Right NOW the only forum worth being on, and it even gets tiresome at times, is the Kemper forum.

The KPA is the now and the future and something actually unique and VALID.

Christoph is a genius and his products and constant true innovation confirm this.

Tube amp forums.............FUCKING BORING but if you're ignorant, like you are, they're fine for clueless halfwits.

Right NOW the only forum worth being on, and it even gets tiresome at times, is the Kemper forum.

The KPA is the now and the future and something actually unique and VALID.

Christoph is a genius and his products and constant true innovation confirm this.

Tube amp forums.............FUCKING BORING but if you're ignorant, like you are, they're fine for clueless halfwits.

then why are you here so much?

I still think tube amps are fun. I like playing them and I like building them.

I also like my kemper. Like I said, great time for gear

Hard to believe the mods allow this.

Since you had to mention them I'll clarify for everyone and the mods that when I riff on the jews I'm talking about the satanic luciferian international globalist jews. NOT the entire ethnic group. Only the satanic ones.

I feel everyone should already know this but I mention it here just in case because I think it's against the rules to post denigrating comments about a whole race or ethnic group.

Do I really need to point that out in every meme and comment? As if people didn't already know the obvious? Do I need a disclaimer for the triggered bitches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back