SERIOUSLY... How the hell can people actually like this band??

• Thread starter Thread starter Zach
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:|::QBB:
Zach":5cb04 said:
See, what if you were a Linkin Park fan, just since it's Linkin Park we have the right to bash their talent? That's how I feel with this band.

There's no point in arguing since both sides aren't going to change, and we have the right to our own opinions.

well that was just kind of a joke with linkin park but oh well i think you get the point. and i agree to disagree on "best band ever" but i just personally think you should lighten up about music in general. it's about having fun.

Zach":05145 said:
There's no point in arguing since both sides aren't going to change, and we have the right to our own opinions.

So, mind explaining why you made the thread, then?

cobrahead1030":05145 said:
what do you have against them tho?

He has to hear himself bitch about them a lot, which apparently becomes annoying.

The Armadillo of leprosy":05145 said:
it's about having fun.

No, it's not, you retard. Clearly, you know nothing about tr0O br3wtalz. JCAF have fun. They cannot be tr0O dead metal. Dead metal is EXTREMELY SERIOUS ALL THE TIME AND FUN IS NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE IT'S SO SERIOUS THAT THERE IS NOT TIME FOR NOT BEING SERIOUS AND BRINGING THE UNEDUCATED MASSES THE VITAL INFORMATION THEY LACK ON THE ISSUES OF NECROPHILIA.

The Armadillo of leprosy":02c95 said:

well that was just kind of a joke with linkin park but oh well i think you get the point. and i agree to disagree on "best band ever" but i just personally think you should lighten up about music in general. it's about having fun.

Are you kidding me? Apparently you haven't seen my music collection. I'm not dead set on one thing or another. I listen to basically anything.

I made this thread to see if/why people actually liked this band, and I guess I can see why. They like bands of similar type. IMO Identical type.

I don't quite understand how you can make a thread bashing a popular and talented band, and not expect backlash. I, personally, would MUCH rather listen to Dethcore then Tr00 Death Metal, which I find very boring. Thats my oppinion, and you may have a different one, but saying JFAC and TBDM are talentless, is incredibly ignorant.

D0Od3r, how could you not understand? They don't use scales. They just play the same note over and over, but different. Seriously, do you know nothing about music?

It's just stupid as shit to ever say that JFAC is "talentless". Please, download "Doom" and give it one listen though. It might change your mind. Maybe it won't, but at least you would now have something to base your oppinion on.

CaseyCor":87b3f said:
It's just stupid as shit to ever say that JFAC is "talentless". Please, download "Doom" and give it one listen though. It might change your mind. Maybe it won't, but at least you would now have something to base your oppinion on.

I had it on my computer for like 6 months, listened to itl ike 3 times, just to reassure myself that it's horrid.

Zach":31aaf said:

I had it on my computer for like 6 months, listened to itl ike 3 times, just to reassure myself that it's horrid.
Well then, I can say that your oppinion has more merrit because you have actually listened to it (if you actually have.). I really don't understand how you can say their talentless, especially after listening to the record.

well here i go adding fuel to the fire

but

since you are so fixated on talent and being a true scene kid.

what do you listen to that's so amazingly and utterly talented that we can't dispute it? and make sure it's true to the scene.

The Armadillo of leprosy":62d16 said:
what do you listen to that's so amazingly and utterly talented that we can't dispute it? and make sure it's true to the scene.

I only listen to good music.

The Armadillo of leprosy":b668a said:
well here i go adding fuel to the fire

but

since you are so fixated on talent and being a true scene kid.

Are you referring to me?

no, lol you apparently posted before i did. i was talking to old zachy boy

The Armadillo of leprosy":cb789 said:
no, lol you apparently posted before i did. i was talking to old zachy boy
Oh, ok then! Just wanted to clarify.

WTF? I'm not a scene kid at all. Scene doesn't have anything to do with this band.. Other than the Hardcore scene, I think you're refering to the "emo" scene. What type of band do you want me to list that has talent? Anyways, I gotta get outta here for work.

well like i was saying, since you have such high standards i'm just interested to know what you listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back